This smart girl thinks I am really smart...details inside

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
So, I was going to go out with this chick who is really edumicated and very book smart. I am very street smart but not very book smart...anyways...

I was waiting for her to come over, drinking a glass of wine watching Jeaopordy. As I saw her pull into my drive, final Jeoperdy had just ended, so I flipped to the other channel I get ( yes I am proud to say I do not have cable) And It's another episode of Jeopordy. I figure if it was on when she walked in it might make me look a bit more intelectual than I am...

It was the same episode! She asked if I was ready, I asked if she didn't mind sitting with me and watching Jeopordy, she kinda grinned like "OK, you watching Jeopordy?"

Well needless to say I ran just about every category, I was quoting Shakespere, operas the whole nine, I was so close to laughing but stood my ground! She wass surprised, I even saw the woman missed pronoundced someones name in her answer, but ALex didn't pick it up till after the commercial. So I was like "NO way..protest...that is BS she pronounced it wrong" The girl was like calm down man...I said "well I hate it when they let this **** slide" So after the commercial Alex informed the player of the mistake and had to deduct $1000 from her score.

The chick was quite impressed! Now how do I keep up this smart guy image?

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
HAHA thanks for the well though out advice, I will go do that now!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha, that's funny as hell. She went out with ya before the show so I thnk you can just act normal and mature. No need to falsefy things unless it's just for a date or two then who cares.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Google PIITB and I am sure tons of stuff come up...thats funny JH

D

delta314

Awards
  • Established
So, I was going to go out with this chick who is really edumicated and very book smart. I am very street smart but not very book smart...anyways...

I was waiting for her to come over, drinking a glass of wine watching Jeaopordy. As I saw her pull into my drive, final Jeoperdy had just ended, so I flipped to the other channel I get ( yes I am proud to say I do not have cable) And It's another episode of Jeopordy. I figure if it was on when she walked in it might make me look a bit more intelectual than I am...

It was the same episode! She asked if I was ready, I asked if she didn't mind sitting with me and watching Jeopordy, she kinda grinned like "OK, you watching Jeopordy?"

Well needless to say I ran just about every category, I was quoting Shakespere, operas the whole nine, I was so close to laughing but stood my ground! She wass surprised, I even saw the woman missed pronoundced someones name in her answer, but ALex didn't pick it up till after the commercial. So I was like "NO way..protest...that is BS she pronounced it wrong" The girl was like calm down man...I said "well I hate it when they let this **** slide" So after the commercial Alex informed the player of the mistake and had to deduct $1000 from her score.

The chick was quite impressed! Now how do I keep up this smart guy image?
Whatever you do, don't let her read anything you have written. When she see's how you spell, she'll know the truth!:icon_lol:

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
HAHA, I know. It's not that I suck at spelling...I just type fast.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How smart is this girl? Like advanced molecular engineering smart, or a literature smart type of chick?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bust out some bodybuilding science (leave out the Prohormone stuff), I'm sure you have learned a lot here on AM to wow her with your knowledge of the human body and general chemistry. She prob won't have a clue what your talking about.

M

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
if you want to look really smart.. all answers are posted on line before the show airs... sooo remember it.. and you will be swimmin in butter!

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest that you stop using expletives in her presence.

Chronic use of foul language would demonstrate a narrow and egregiously underdeveloped lexicon.

50joe

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest that you stop using expletives in her presence.

Chronic use of foul language would demonstrate a narrow and egregiously underdeveloped lexicon.
lol, i dont know, some of the genuinely smart people i know have sailor mouths. haha. The ones who can memorize things and take tests like monkeys (lol i guess jeoprady people) are the ones who talk 'proper english' but have no real smarts at all.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
if you want to look really smart.. all answers are posted on line before the show airs... sooo remember it.. and you will be swimmin in butter!
No way! What a good scam this could be...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Smont Training Forum 26
I Anabolics 6
KvanH General Chat 5
M Politics 0
M General Chat 23