3 weeks to go in the article contest!!! I hope your working on these!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
We have about three weeks to go in the Article constest and not many have been submitted yet. I don't know about you but a free cycle of BDC products is a pretty damn good first prize! (assuming your of proper age)  ;) The other prizes will be very good as well! Let's get em' coming bros!

C-bizzle

Banned
Awards
Sterioidz are bad an mak u stop groowowing if u ttak steroidsz u r a chetor and also u shuld not do heavy squats caz it will stunt yur growth.

CAN I HAVE MY STEROIDZZ NOW PLEAZE, YOU ROXORS MY BOXERZ.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Colibri
Sterioidz are bad an mak u stop groowowing if u ttak steroidsz u r a chetor and also u shuld not do heavy squats caz it will stunt yur growth.

UMMM????

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Colibri

lmao :D :D

C-bizzle

Banned
Awards
I must confess, I stole that from one of the bb.com mods, I'm sorry :(

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
You submit them in the article section listed on the main forum.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
lol coli....

and WW7...i'm gonna start writing one this weekend. Quick question though. Do the articles written become the property of Anabolic Minds or am I still free to do what I want with them....

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Sheesh
lol coli....

and WW7...i'm gonna start writing one this weekend. Quick question though. Do the articles written become the property of Anabolic Minds or am I still free to do what I want with them....
Let me check on the details but I will say that you would always be given the credit as author but I believe the right to have them published, if it ever came to that, would be ours. I will clarify that however.