Sja & B5150

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Where tha feck are you guys?

I'm missin' my e-family. :wub:

Brian was suppose to have all this free time now with changing shifts. All I see now are bannings left and right... someone's bitter. :)

Steve changed job too, and who knows?!?

I gotta hook up tha horn one of these weekends...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I banned them.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where tha feck are you guys?

I'm missin' my e-family. :wub:

Brian was suppose to have all this free time now with changing shifts.
Yeah I did change shifts. I work about 39 hours in 3 days (F,S,S) I do have more free time. If you remember it was free time to spend more quality time with my family. I actually went out for dinner and a movie last week with my wife for maybe the second time in 3 years. I now get to have breakfast with my daughter and take her to and from school and to her dance class. My family needs a fulltime husband and a dad. Some things do take precidence over this board.
All I see now are bannings left and right... someone's bitter. :)
I have a job to do when I am on the board. No one is above the rules around here. My boss makes it very clear what is acceptable and what is not. Until he tells me otherwise, he is in complete support of all of my decisions regarding these matters. If I wanted to add the moron factor to my personal ban criteria there would be a significantly higher rate of bannings.

Bitter...you didn't really mean that did you? :)
Steve changed job too, and who knows?!?
I believe Steve is working TWO full time jobs as we speak.
I gotta hook up tha horn one of these weekends...
Come on Jordan, you know what is on my plate. The phone does ring on both sides.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I did change shifts. I work about 39 hours in 3 days (F,S,S) I do have more free time. If you remember it was free time to spend more quality time with my family. I actually went out for dinner and a movie last week with my wife for maybe the second time in 3 years. I now get to have breakfast with my daughter and take her to and from school and to her dance class. My family needs a fulltime husband and a dad. Some things do take precidence over this board. I have a job to do when I am on the board. No one is above the rules around here. My boss makes it very clear what is acceptable and what is not. Until he tells me otherwise, he is in complete support of all of my decisions regarding these matters. If I wanted to add the moron factor to my personal ban criteria there would be a significantly higher rate of bannings.

Bitter...you didn't really mean that did you? :)
I believe Steve is working TWO full time jobs as we speak.Come on Jordan, you know what is on my plate. The phone does ring on both sides.

Wow, somebody's bitter... :lol:

C'mon B, I'm just playin buddy. You know I love ya.

I just wanted to make sure things were still good, and like I said I do believe a phone call from ME is in order here shortly. :hammer:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm banning you both for not using the phone.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I banned them.
Now if you would have said that you banned Steve for tha be-hotches comments, you would have probably got me goin' for a while. :rasp:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B5150 Supplement Logs 60
TheUnlikelyToad General Chat 2
Jayhawkk General Chat 37
Cuffs General Chat 14
B5150 General Chat 8