The Bull Magazine Idiotic Propaganda

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
"Eight weeks passed, and I myself had become a Hercules. I was transformed, gaining 60 pounds, benching 300 pounds eight times, and my arms measured over 19 inches pumped! The best workouts of my life had taken place over the last eight weeks. I couldn't wait to get to the gym and see how much my strength had increased."

LOLOLOLLOL, liar.

A 60 pound gain "without gaining an ounce of fat". You KNOW that's made up.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
"I am currently 22 years old and involved in weight training as a natural and clean weightlifter.........blah, blah, blah........I entered my first bodybuilding contest, the 1985 Mr."

If he is realy 22, then he enterted his first bodybuilding contest when he was 3 years old!!! :wtf:

foo.c

Board Supporter
Awards
"I am currently 22 years old and involved in weight training as a natural and clean weightlifter.........blah, blah, blah........I entered my first bodybuilding contest, the 1985 Mr."

If he is realy 22, then he enterted his first bodybuilding contest when he was 3 years old!!! :wtf:
I believe it was written quite a few years ago.

From some text at the bottom:

"After this hit the news stands in 1990, I appeared on Nightline with Ted Koppel alongside Dan Duchaine. I spent the next 2 years traveling the mid-west speaking to athletes"

Joe_Halt

Awards
This is pretty close to every Muscle Tech "scientific report" that now litters every single health/bb magazine you try to read.

Synthetik

Awards
Man, 60lbs off of Test Enanthate and Dbol? LMFAO! Yeah, I also gained 30lbs with something natural that was called Cell-Tech in just 30 days!