Most Offensive World Records!

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Most Offensive World Records! (aka trash Biggs thread)

THE MOST OFFENSIVE WORLD RECORDS!! (courtesy of Hollywood @ FG... thanks for grossin' me out ;) )

MOST SEMEN SWALLOWED

Michelle Monahan had 1.7 pints of semen pumped out of her stomach in Los Angeles in July 1991.

LONGEST PUBES

Maoni Vi of Cape Town has hair measuring 32 inches from the armpits and 28 inches from her vagina.

MOST CAVERNOUS CROTCH

Linda Manning of Los Angeles could, without preparation, completely insert a lubricated American football into her vagina.

ZITS

In July 1987, Carl Chadwick of Rugby, England, squeezed a zit and projected a detectable amount of yellow pus a distance of 7ft 1inch.

WORST DRINK

The most horrible drink to be considered a beverage and safely drunk is Khoona. It is drunk by Afghani tribesmen ontheir wedding night and consists of a small amount of still-warm very recently attained bull semen. It is believed to be a potent aphrodisiac.

MOST OFFENSIVE COCKTAIL

This is available from a few select bars in New York. It contains tomato juice, a double shot of vodka, a spoonful of French mustard and a dash of lime. It is not mixed,but served with a tampon(unused) instead of a cocktail umbrella and is known as a 'Cunt Pump'.

GREATEST DISTANCE ATTAINED FOR A JET OF SEMEN

Horst Schultz achieved 18 ft 9 in with a 'substantial' amount of seminal fluid. He also hold the records for the greatest height (12 ft 4in) and the greatest speed of ejaculation, or muzzle velocity, with 42.7mph.

LONGEST TURD

The longest dump ever verified was produced by an American who, produced a 'staggering turd' over a period of 2 hr 12 mins which was officially measured at 12 ft 2in. The offender is banned from 134 washrooms in his state.

MOST PROLONGED FART

Bernard Clemmens of London managed to sustain a fart for an officially recorded time of 2 mins 42 seconds

Last edited:

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
ummm...i think u have waaay 2 much time on ur hands :D :D

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
1.7 pints? HOLY ****. Who the **** did she have to blow to get a load like that. An elephant?

motleybreu

Awards
haha thats good man.....you got the shortest dick record didnt you biggin???
LMAO just kidding bro!!

Gilster

Awards
I've beaten that fart record but never verified it...lol...

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Biggin

man I ain't gonna verify somethin like that! ssshhhh ;)
that means that had trouble actually measuring it :D

Biggs

Awards
  • Established

that means that had trouble actually measuring it :D
I'll admit, it *was* a problem, until they got the yardstick... not sure how the subject arrived where it has though lol, thanks for all the uh... interest... fellas :D

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
ya, biggin does need a tweezer to masturbate. (ha) Sage

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
:rolleyes: well well, step right up for the trash biggs thread, lol. more of ya out there I'm sure, let's have it :D ... what I get for comin' into Off Topic forum with the sodomites ;)