Question:Mental Instituion,Sign You In?

manfreakca

Awards
Heres a Question to know if you should be in a mental ward.2 guys are walking through mental instituion ward hallway and come across a man in a bathtub.The guy asks the Doc whats he doin in the tub full of water just sitting there.The doc says,to find out if your nuts we give you a test.So he asks the doc what is it!!Well we give you a spoon,a pail, and a cup.The doc asks the man what would you use to empty the tub,he replies the pail of course.NO you would just pull the plug!!So the doc says when do you want to be admitted lol:icon_lol:

delta314

Awards
  • Established
Heres a Question to know if you should be in a mental ward.2 guys are walking through mental instituion ward hallway and come across a man in a bathtub.The guy asks the Doc whats he doin in the tub full of water just sitting there.The doc says,to find out if your nuts we give you a test.So he asks the doc what is it!!Well we give you a spoon,a pail, and a cup.The doc asks the man what would you use to empty the tub,he replies the pail of course.NO you would just pull the plug!!So the doc says when do you want to be admitted lol:icon_lol:
Wow.....that was really bad. No wonder you've been here since 2003 and have 0/0..............................................

manfreakca

Awards
so who gives a ****!!!!!if you like it or not!!try coming through my door!!!!!!!:hammer:

Sooty

Banned
Awards
haha im 17... and i think its funny... (but i still dont know how i got rep points) all my posts are useless