Hulk Hogan has small legs

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
im watching donny deutsch on cnbc and the hulksters legs are pretty small. i bet i could squat more than that guy. they need to get a picture of his legs on that reality show of his. knock some of that ****yness out of that bastard. hulks a douche bag. just thought i would vent

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im watching donny deutsch on cnbc and the hulksters legs are pretty small. i bet i could squat more than that guy. they need to get a picture of his legs on that reality show of his. knock some of that ****yness out of that bastard. hulks a douche bag. just thought i would vent
He has had a knee and a hip replacement...lets see how big your legs are after two major reconstructive surgeries.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i think hulk hogan is badass. he's like 60 something, isn't he? and like rodja mentioned, he's had some injuries/surgeries in his lifetime too. walk in those shoes before you judge. JMO.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I watched it when he lifted Andre the giant and since I was a kid I don't know if there was anything I missed that made it easier but still...You don't do all those over the head lifts with lil legs. I loved the Hulkster!

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
decent legs, but those are certainly NOT 24" pythons, brothaaaa!!!! lol

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
On someone that tall, it would make them SMALLER - not bigger!
No, I think they would just APPEAR to be smaller(it's more stretched out), but tape wise would still be big. Just like an 18" arm on a guy 5'6" would look bigger than it is, being on a more compact, shorter frame. Now this is getting confusing.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
No, I think they would just APPEAR to be smaller(it's more stretched out), but tape wise would still be big. Just like an 18" arm on a guy 5'6" would look bigger than it is, being on a more compact, shorter frame. Now this is getting confusing.
Your correct, For example I have 21" arms, but I'm 6'3, so my arms in a photo look big, but when compared to a photo of a 5'7 bodybuilder with 21" arms, my arms look tiny.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 5
Prince IronMag Labs 12
Supplements 12
mixedup Anabolics 149
General Chat 11