“Peace Activists”

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.76%

“Peace Activists”

had this one sent to me....good one, eh?

With all of this talk of the ongoing war, many of us will encounter “Peace Activists” who will try and convince us that we must refrain from retaliating against the ones who terrorized us all On September 11, 2001.
    These activists may be alone or in a gathering, most of us don’t know how to react to them. When you come upon one of these people, or one of their ral1ies, here are the proper rules of etiquette:

1. Listen politely while this parson explains their views. Strike up a conversation if necessary and look very interested in their ideas. They will tell you how revenge is immoral and that by attacking the people who did this to us, we will only bring on more violence, They will probably use many arguments, ranging from political to religious to humanitarian.
    2. In the middle of their remarks without any warning, punch them in the nose.
    3. When the person gets up off of the ground, they will he very angry and they may try to hit you, so be careful.
    4. Very quickly and calmly remind the person that violence only brings about more violence and remind them of their stand on the matter. Tell them if they are really committed to a nonviolent approach to undeserved attacks. They will, turn the other cheek and negotiate a solution. Tell them they must lead by example if they really believe what they are saying,
    5. Most of them will think for a moment and then agree that you are correct.
    6. As soon as they do that, hit them again. Only this time hit them much harder. Square in the nose.
    7. Repeat steps 2-5 until the desired results are obtained and the idiot realizes how stupid of an argument he/she is asking.
    8 There is no difference in an individual attacking an unsuspecting victim or a group of terrorists attacking a nation of people. It is unacceptable and, must be dealt with. Perhaps at a high cost, we owe our military a huge debt for what they are now doing for our children and us. We must support them and our leaders at times like these. We have no choice. We either strike back, VERY HARD, or we will keep getting hit in the nose.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.87%

Thumbs up

this is great al...someone sent me this the other day...thanks for posting it. maybe now they'll get the message, aye?
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

woo, nice... time to go find me some peace-lovin idiots
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.74%

Im gonna do this
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Man I can't wait until the pussies start another on-campus protest.
  6. Frankie

I wish we could exorcise the Vietnam Syndrome from our national psyche. We should be proud of being Americans and not need to apologize for it. We do not need the defeat America First mentality of the San Francisco Bay area. (I know - I have sisters and cousins in this area) We need to believe that America is a force for goodness in the world arena.

We also need to realize that the rest of the world wants to limit American Power and that this is the source of much of the anti-americanism in the world today. It is not our fault that the Arab world feels humiliated, weak and impotent. 9/11/01 was an attempt to make America feel humiliated, weak and impotent.

It is not our fault that the Arab world thinks in terms of Crusader Paradigms. Defective paradigms are world views that while not necessarily accurate are believed to be true. There is a global war of perception that is being waged. For example the Chinese television media did not show pictures of Baghdad residents celebrating the removal of Sadamm statues.

We need to be more mentally tough. We need to show that the defeat America firsters are not morally correct but weak and morally bankrupt.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

well said frankie
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.59%

Just a bunch of selfish bastards. Period.

As long as their not run by a evil dictator and fear for their life everyday, their ****ing happy.

Do yhey even know what the **** is at stake, those stupid bastards.

I would really love to beat the utter **** out of an activist right now.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.87%

Originally posted by Colibri
    Just a bunch of selfish bastards. Period.

As long as their not run by a evil dictator and fear for their life everyday, their ****ing happy.

Do yhey even know what the **** is at stake, those stupid bastards.

I would really love to beat the utter **** out of an activist right now.
    i'd be more than happy to send 'em to one of these countries you describe...maybe then they would appreciate what they have.

one bad mistake these arabs made when they pulled off the attacks on sept 11 is i think they believed we would do like we always have...just sit on our hands and do nothing. in the words in hirohito of japan after pearl harbor, they have awakened a sleeping giant. they have gravely mis calculated the resolve of americans when we fight for a cause we collectively believe in and our country is at stake. peace activists suck.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 09:26 AM
  2. Loving the "peaceful" immigration protests...
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum Politics
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 05-03-2006, 02:32 PM
  3. Peace at last?
    By spatch in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 08:56 PM
  4. The party of peace and tolerance
    By goldylight in forum Politics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-13-2004, 02:18 PM
  5. Surrrreee Islam is peaceful.