my friend (17) is going to start roids

Status
Not open for further replies.
spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Well, atleast he is planning on it.

He came to me on information about them. Obviously I told him to hold off a few years, but I doubt he will listen to that.

BTW, he hasnt been lifting for years, months, or even weeks. He has spent a total of, i'll say (lifting, not cardio) 10 hours pumping iron in his lifetime. He is 6'4", and claims to be 170 but I honestly think he is less. He replys "man when ever I lift I get sore" Do they make an Academy Award for capton obvious? He would win.

There were a few key things I got out of my conversation with him. (keep in mind, according to him, hes done some research)

1) His main concern is ACNE! thats right, all the things that could go wrong with roids, at 17 none the less, his main fear is acne.

2) He claims that orals are the safest way to go. When I disagreed, I became an "idiot" :wtf:

3) His main goals with this is to "be able to **** kids up" and "**** mad *****es come summer." We walked past a kid in the hallway at school today and he said "see, on roids, i'd be able to **** that kid up"

4) He was planning on running Deca by itself. Enought said.

He is THE VERY REASON roids are looked down on. Idiots not knowing what there doing.

Question- I told him to tell me when he gets them so I could see if they were real or some crap like that. If I take them and bring them to the police station, will I get in trouble if I say there my friends and I am doing him a favor and hand them over to the cops?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question- I told him to tell me when he gets them so I could see if they were real or some crap like that. If I take them and bring them to the police station, will I get in trouble if I say there my friends and I am doing him a favor and hand them over to the cops?
I'm having a hard time deciphering who's thought process is more rediculous.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I'm having a hard time deciphering who's thought process is more rediculous.

Bad idea, huh?

I was thinking of telling his parents, but his dad would beat the everloving **** out of him.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bad idea, huh?

I was thinking of telling his parents, but his dad would beat the everloving **** out of him.
I dont think that would necessarily be a bad thing. The kid is doing incalcuable damage to himself.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe you should consider looking at yourself and ask yourself why you have this desire to be a snitch.

Your integrity, character and moral convictions are your own and should not be imposed on others. JMO

delta314

Awards
  • Established
The kid doesn't sound like he is wrapped to tight. Where is he planning on getting his gear? Just as there is honor among thieves, there is probably more among bodybuilders. Gear isn't so easy to come by that some pimple faced twit could just walk into a gym and ask the big guy at the squat rack how to score some gear........I'd drop a plate on his ass.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you should consider looking at yourself and ask yourself why you have this desire to be a snitch.

Your integrity, character and moral convictions are your own and should not be imposed on others. JMO

I respect your oppinion but I wouldnt be able to look myself in the mirror if I let him to this to himself.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established

True. IMO you should only worry about yourself(and loved ones) and not worry about the decisions your friends make. As long as you adn they are healthy, everything shuld be fine.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I respect your oppinion but I wouldnt be able to look myself in the mirror if I let him to this to himself.
I appreciate your respect for my opinion. But, I know that for me, in the short time that I have been on this planet, if and when I start to worry that much about the mistakes that others are going to make, I may not have noticed that the mirror I look into at myself may be dirty and covering some of my own overlooked shortcomings and future mistakes.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
True. IMO you should only worry about yourself(and loved ones) and not worry about the decisions your friends make. As long as you adn they are healthy, everything shuld be fine.
Exactly. If he's dumb enough to make that decision, he will ultimately pay the consequences.

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Tell him you'll get his roids for him, brew him up some 200mg/ml prop with a ****load of BA and tell him to shoot up. He'll probably never ask for steroids again (at least injectables)

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I may not have noticed that the mirror I look into at myself may be dirty and covering some of my own overlooked shortcomings .

Man I hate telling this story but I think you hit the nail on the head with the above quote, mainly the part about "past shortcomings"

Summer after sophamore year, my friend broke up with his girlfriend of 2 years (he was a year older then me, 17 at the time). He called me up crying his eyes out, and he wanted to know if I could come over to cheer him up. I didnt have my licence then, so I couldnt untill my mom got home later that day.

I never got the chance. Our moms work togeather, and that day my mom had to give his mom a ride to and from work because her car was messed up or something. When they got to the house, they found he had slashed his wrist. He was pronounced dead on the scene.

I cant help but think that if I was with him this wouldnt have happened. I would have biked the 15 or so miles (he lived in a nother town) if I knew this **** was going to happen. Thats why I tend to be protective of my friends.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Tell him you'll get his roids for him, brew him up some 200mg/ml prop with a ****load of BA and tell him to shoot up. He'll probably never ask for steroids again (at least injectables)
I was thinking the same thing, if he wants pills them him you can get them for him, give him a line of BS saying that some peoples body don't work well with steroids, and give him some Vitamin C pills or something alone those lines, tell him to eat clean/alot and workout hard. You said he not lifted for along time, he will gain alot. Just scam your friend's health don't snitch on him.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Well your "Friend" is only adding to the bad name that AAS allready has, please tell him I say thanks....what a joke.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've known lots of kids that did the same thing. He'll gain some weight, come off the cycle with a ****ty diet, lose his size and then give up on it. I wouldn't worry about it so much because I'm sure most teens at one time or another have done **** way more dangerous than a gear cycle. Lol! almost forgot the one kid who grew some nice titties.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established

I dont know about this. When I was that age and my friends were going to do something as completely stupis as this I would do my best to steer them away from it.

If this kid wants to take steroids for the sole purpose of beating up other kids he has very serious psychological problems. He hasnt even lifted weights long enough to see if he enjoys lifting weights but he wants to beat people up. You might want to mention to his parents how he was talking about this, leave the roids out of the conversation but I think your friend needs help.

Now if the guy is just an ass and wants to take roids to be more of an ass then let him crash and burn and watch out for who you associate yourself with.

JMO

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
You told him it's a bad idea and told him about negative sides? Ok, then, you've done your part. Let him learn it the hard way.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
You told him it's a bad idea and told him about negative sides? Ok, then, you've done your part. Let him learn it the hard way.
but experience is the hardest teacher, it gives you the test (litteraly in this case), THEN teaches you the lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.