Chuck Norris on Bodybuilding

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
New ones..

Chuck Norris can lose body fat by simply staring at it until it leaves his body in fear.

Chuck Norris can build muscle without eating protein. The food he does eat turns to muscle out of sheer respect for him.

When Chuck Norris does a push up he does not push himself up. He pushes the earth down.

Most bodybuilders drink fish oil. Chuck Norris drinks human oil.

Chuck Norris is really 300lbs. The reason he does not look 300lbs is known only to him self.

Flameout does not in fact contain fish oil. It contains Chuck Norris oil.

To increase his protein intake Chuck Norris once eat a 275lb bodybuilder; for breakfast.

To prove that overtraining is for pussy's Chuck Norris once worked out for 3 months straight then banged every female within a 5 mile radius before his PWO shake.

Chuck Norris does not use Swiss Balls, he uses his own balls.

Chuck Norris invented the dead lift. It gets its name because he used to lift the bodies of people he had just killed.

Every piece of furniture in Chuck Norris house is a Total Gym.

Chuck Norris can curl 500lbs… with his beard.

Chuck Norris' body fat level is below zero.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Chuck Norris does not use Swiss Balls, he uses his own balls.

:rofl:

CREAO

Awards
my favorite chuck norris quote is

"chuck norris once ate three 72 oz steaks in one hour...he spent the first 45 min having sex with the waitress"

ArnieIAmNot

Awards
I just told the swiss balls one to the guys at my work and the visual imagery doubled them over within seconds. Classic!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Chuck Norris can build muscle without eating protein. The food he does eat turns to muscle out of sheer respect for him.

:rofl:

mymilkexpired

Awards
I love these. The local radio station here plays various chuck facts throughtout the day. :rofl: