Newest Kimbo fight!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
http://www.shooshtime.com/clips/video.php?id=7849

Now I know the video of him losing to that white cop is out there but personally both were so out of shape it wasn't really a win for anyone. Honestly I don't think many people could beat this guy in a street fight, he is a hoss!

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Upper cut laid his ass out. Too quick tho..

And that guy with the spreewell watch at the end.... :wtf:

tattoopierced1

only reason that Gannon guy beat him is he was pulling some MMA stuff...Kimbo was just punching...so techically that cop didnt win....

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
only reason that Gannon guy beat him is he was pulling some MMA stuff...Kimbo was just punching...so techically that cop didnt win....
huh?

A win is a win no?

Just because one is a brawler while another actually has some skills and beats the brawler doesn't mean not a "good" win.

tattoopierced1

huh?

A win is a win no?

Just because one is a brawler while another actually has some skills and beats the brawler doesn't mean not a "good" win.
i'm not saying that..i'm just saying I think that it was just supposed to be bare knuckles punching...no elbows or MMA stuff...

EESCHMan

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I don't think many people could beat this guy in a street fight, he is a hoss!
He could probably beat most people in a "boxing" type fight, but I don't think in a street fight. Anything goes in a street fight, so if you lose to an MMA Guy, you probably won't beat an experienced "streetfighter."
I'm sure if someone took him down, he wouldn't know what to do.

size

Awards
  • Established
Shoot, take down, kimura or choke or gnp, win!

delta314

Awards
  • Established
Kimbo is deffinetely a scraper, but like EESCHMan said, there are no rules in a street fight. And that fight with Gannon, well, Gannon didn't knee him till he grabed his shirt and was pulling him. And prior to that, Kimbo rushed him against the wall and tried to pin him against it. Kimbo is a hard hitter and can take a punch, but he isn't that great of a fighter. IMO.

YonkersCBR954

Banned
Awards
lol he can def take a punch the 1st fight i saw of his was when he was fighting the dude in a backyard ...and he told the guy give me your best shot ...the dude did and Kimbo took it like it was a slap in the face lol ...the guy he fought ...his eye looked like chop meat after ....

tkdman

Awards
kimbo has skills but he's also huge...put him up against a boxer(that knows how to counterpunch and sway) his size and kimbo would lose...can i beat him no..hell no..maybe after i get my 3rd degree i will last 30 seconds...but cmon this guy is a monster and hits hard..he has his weaknesses, leaves body open and i have yet to see him throw more than a one two combo...when he leads with his left tell me you dont see his face unguarded.....but to get that hit you better be able to take a hit

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Kimbo is a dime a dozen streetfighter. I don't see what is impressive about him at all.