Quick question abou the liver location in a human

ChildrenX

Awards
OK they say the liver is located in the right side of the abdomen.

I am right handed so that means it is located on my right handed side right?

ballzasteel

Awards
yes, that is correct, but occasionally you will find a person that has all of thier organs switched to where they are located on the oppisite side

ChildrenX

Awards
i am just asking because on my left handed side my ribs/left chest has been hurting like a mofo

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
WTF?! You're saying that some people's innards are arranged on the opposite side of most? Sure about that?

In all but these reversal types, the liver goes from where you feel an indentation below the middle of the right ribcage to about 10" diagonally of that start point.

Liver pain is the last thing you feel in liver disfunction, by the time it hurts you've usually been in flu like symptoms for awhile, your pain is likely a strain of the muscles to the side and above the diaphram.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
WTF?! You're saying that some people's innards are arranged on the opposite side of most? Sure about that?

In all but these reversal types, the liver goes from where you feel an indentation below the middle of the right ribcage to about 10" diagonally of that start point.

Liver pain is the last thing you feel in liver disfunction, by the time it hurts you've usually been in flu like symptoms for awhile, your pain is likely a strain of the muscles to the side and above the diaphram.
My friend is left handed so where would his spleen be? :twisted:

CROWLER

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Damn Crowler, do I have to spleen everything to you, I know you went to Band Camp, which means you are probably actually Steve Stifler, so I'll tell you what I tell my wife when she asks where our cat is,

"if he was up your ass, you would know where he is" :nutkick:

No? she does'nt like that answer either, but the cat or spleen does'nt care either way. :twisted:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Damn Crowler, do I have to spleen everything to you, I know you went to Band Camp, which means you are probably actually Steve Stifler, so I'll tell you what I tell my wife when she asks where our cat is,

"if he was up your ass, you would know where he is" :nutkick:

No? she does'nt like that answer either, but the cat or spleen does'nt care either way. :twisted:

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

You ara a good man. You started my day off laughing.

CROWLER