Danzig Knocked the F**K Out

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Funny. Two things. First, just because you hit the weights doesn't mean you can fight. And two why is it when stuff like this go's down you always hear some loudmouth chick startin more s h i t.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
it always amazes me when guys fight with their hands down (like Glen), they think that they have some sort of uber reflexes or something. Fights are not like the movies, unless you are roy jones jr or some ****, your reflexes are most likely not in tune to dodge a punch.

Reminds me of the little mini toughman fight that I was in and the guy had his hands down and well.....let's just say that I never understood why people think that guys who lift weights are "slow".

Three punches later the dude was knocked out.

It was funny though, after I threw the first jab I remember people in the crowd shouting "YO, KEEP YOUR HANDS UP!!!"......too late. :)

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
never, ever, ever start a fight with a shove. It lets your opponent know you are making the upgrade to physical contact without accomplishing anything tactical. If you do push somebody, get your guard up, because unless they are as dumb a fighter as you, they will come back swinging.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
DIzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzamn!!!:jaw:I've always wondered the same things Lcsulla, seems they think they are tough sh*t after a fight. But diaaaaaaaazmn, the guy bit off more than he could chew.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He probably expected to cause the guy to back down by just intimidation. A lot of people try to win fights like that without a punch thrown.

tkdman

Awards
that guy he pushed is big...i mean to be that wide at the height stands for something....why do ppl assume that guys with a beer gut cant fight...i made this mistake my first tournament fight and was seeing stars:trout:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He probably expected to cause the guy to back down by just intimidation. A lot of people try to win fights like that without a punch thrown.
Yeah, I am definitely no Roy Jones Jr. but, unfortunately my whole life up until like a year ago I was a terrible **** disturber, been charged for assauly unfortuantely as well..Anyway, back to the point I always, ALWAYS threw the first punch in my fights, and the next six to be frank. People would always say to me "if that guy hits you once you're done"..Well sweet, considerin I have most likely caved his nose by the time he is ready to hit me I don't think that is likely to happen. I know it is such an old saying but in a fight, size doesn't matter..to a point. If I am fighting someone who is 220 and skilled, obviously, no chance.

bubonic1

Awards
Omg tht is so funny. Poor bastard didnt even see it coming.:nutkick:

Doomsday

Awards
never, ever, ever start a fight with a shove. It lets your opponent know you are making the upgrade to physical contact without accomplishing anything tactical. If you do push somebody, get your guard up, because unless they are as dumb a fighter as you, they will come back swinging.
I agree - if you are in a situation that is going to turn physical, why shove? GET IT ON! ...and protect yourself at all times.

Lightning

Awards
I met that A-hole once, and that video made my whole week. Thank You.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I like how his little groupies were calling "cheap shot". Much easier to do that i guess than to have their little toughguy danzig asskissin worlds crumbling around their pathetic heads. A tight shirt and short sleeves does not make you a hard ass.