tired of the bashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdave2875

Awards
How come everytime some new guy asks a questions he is attacked for not doing research or not using the search function? I didn't realize that you weren't allowed to aske questions here. Now I do agree that some questions are asked over and over again but just because you research something and read the material, does that mean you actually understand what you are reading?? There is one guy here in particular that bashes almost everyone that asks a question then he back peddles as soon as he realizes the other guy wasn't as stupid as he thought. Sorry for the rant just had to get this off my chest. Why don't we try to help out more instead of beating these people down.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
It's mainly the guys that cruise in, get what they need and leave. If you participate you will get helped and not bashed. That is why I love seeing people doing an intro with backround history, body type ect...

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
It's mainly the guys that cruise in, get what they need and leave. If you participate you will get helped and not bashed. That is why I love seeing people doing an intro with backround history, body type ect...
:goodpost:

bigdave2875,
Most people ask questions that have been answered a multitude of times. Look at some of the questions you have asked. If you had taken the time to read through a few of the literally thousands of logs/threads/post re: SD or AI's such as Rebound or PCT by AX you wouldn't have needed to clutter the board questions with that have been answered. I'll speak for myself. I have no problem answering questions from those that have hit a wall and need further assistance, but some are just plain lazy and take no intiative at all.

And by the way, your tired of the bashing and you have only been here since january? Give it a couple of months and you will be doing the same thing you are condemning now. Maybe in a more polite manner than some but the same nonetheless.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
We're all just a bunch of Damn Yankees who pick on Dixie and Euro Trash.

No, the BB.com level of leap before you look questioning has increased of late, and the response to it has gotten more terse.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
best advice, ignore the BS and you will enjoy the board :)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you've been a member here for under 2 months .. just wait you'll get annoyed as hell

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Simply-
We are here to learn, not babysit. I posted maybe 75 posts the first year I was a member here. Come to this site to learn, not post. I've gone through a billion old posts, and still going. This site is a haven of research for like minded people. Not the help desk at Walmart. Read here until you are sure you are smart enough to write, then wait another month. We're not snobs, this just isn't a place for the inept.

I can remember my first coupleof posts, I got my ass chewed. Why? Because I asked the same tired question answered in the stickies. So I read every stickie everywhere. And then reread them. It amazed me over years on how old posts were over my head and as I learned more and could break down what they were saying; I eclipsed the old posts in knowledge and knew how to research info on my own.

The morale, **** you if you think I am going to hand you over all my hard work without you busting your ass to make your own contribution. Earn my respect and we can help each other.

Hope this helps.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
How come everytime some new guy asks a questions he is attacked for not doing research or not using the search function? I didn't realize that you weren't allowed to aske questions here. Now I do agree that some questions are asked over and over again but just because you research something and read the material, does that mean you actually understand what you are reading?? There is one guy here in particular that bashes almost everyone that asks a question then he back peddles as soon as he realizes the other guy wasn't as stupid as he thought. Sorry for the rant just had to get this off my chest. Why don't we try to help out more instead of beating these people down.
Hey Buddy.

I think maybe this is what happened. You happen to have read most or all of the threads where guys were told to do their own research. They are really a minute number when compared to the helpful, caring and informational posts.

BTW if you want to ignore that one member you refer to just go to your user CP and put them on your ignore list.

CROWLER

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Simply-
We are here to learn, not babysit. I posted maybe 75 posts the first year I was a member here. Come to this site to learn, not post. I've gone through a billion old posts, and still going. This site is a haven of research for like minded people. Not the help desk at Walmart. Read here until you are sure you are smart enough to write, then wait another month. We're not snobs, this just isn't a place for the inept.

I can remember my first coupleof posts, I got my ass chewed. Why? Because I asked the same tired question answered in the stickies. So I read every stickie everywhere. And then reread them. It amazed me over years on how old posts were over my head and as I learned more and could break down what they were saying; I eclipsed the old posts in knowledge and knew how to research info on my own.

The morale, **** you if you think I am going to hand you over all my hard work without you busting your ass to make your own contribution. Earn my respect and we can help each other.

Hope this helps.
:goodpost:

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ban ppl, I don't what all this talk is about bashing.:hammer: :D :gotsearch :rant:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
you've been a member here for under 2 months .. just wait you'll get annoyed as hell

Haha exactly, well put.

It isn't the people that ask questions like, "I am looking to run a pct including nolvadex at such and such dosage, but i am confused why i need ot use this much when i could use this much and why is it that you need to run lean extreme along with it" or something of that nature. It is the, "I want to do a test/winny cycle, what do i need with it and what pct should i run?".. There are a million threads on here of people doing various AAS cycles and it gets annoying that they ask questions like this.

Some of the questions I ask I feel are newbie'ish in like the IGF-1/GH forum since there isn't a lot of research on it but I definitely scour the internet before I sound too retarded.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
A big part of it is alot of people here feel that if a person is going to use aas and take all the inherent risks with it, he should also take the time to educate himself. Also I'd say that the answers to about 99% of the questions asked daily are already posted somewhere on this board.

Oh, and some guys just have no patience.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
This happens on most forums... car forums especially.

It's just a fact of life for message boards. Flamming of newbs is a right of passage of sorts.

bigdave2875

Awards
To be quite honest I didn't even know there was a search function till I posted my first question. And I don't want you to think that I am saying all of you guys are bashing people I agree that some people do need to search. But like I said there is one guy here that really gets on my nerves. I know I haven't been here long and I haven't posted much since my initial questions when I first joined. I love it here I spend at least two hours here a day while I have down time at work. I just think some guys have a really legitimate question and it seems like some guys get a hard-on from putting them down. Again I am not putting down this site I love to read the posts here and this site has helped me with my training and diet tremendously. Hope I didn't come across like I was putting this place down.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
you are and that is okay for now because you haven't been here that long. But what the guys are saying is this place for education. You have to put in some work to get any benefit from being here. That also means that there are people here that will ride your ass to do your job.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
This happens on most forums... car forums especially.

It's just a fact of life for message boards. Flamming of newbs is a right of passage of sorts.
It's like "hassing":bow28:

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
One thing you won't see though is the ignorant name calling, or homophobic, racist insults/remarks that are common on some other boards. The most you usually see is someone making a smart ass comment involving the use of the search button. But if someone makes the least amount of effort to do some research for themselves, most people here are more than happy to help out any way they can.

So we have that going for us...which is nice.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
you are and that is okay for now because you haven't been here that long. But what the guys are saying is this place for education. You have to put in some work to get any benefit from being here. That also means that there are people here that will ride your ass to do your job.
Exactly. Part of what makes this place great is the quality of many discussions. The same BS being recycled ad nauseum does nothing for the integrity. So a generic question gets asked, the poster gets flamed/thread locked, and it fades into the archives. I come on a couple of times per day, and I still have 100s of new posts to sort through each time I sign in. Pointless threads just cause disorder.

If someone has been putting in their time, they will know not to ask the obvious questions b/c they will see all the threads that get shut down and realize that is not acceptable.

To make matters worse, a lot of the generic questions come from people who don't know nearly enough about hormones, training or diet to be embarking on a cycle. If they go back and do the search they will some of this essential info.

BTW, there is a reason that this smilie exists :gotsearch:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
"hassing"??????? do you mean hazing?
LOL.. yes that's what I meant.. just wanted you to bust my balls on something...LOL.. Ok, I'm really tired. 36 hours with no sleep.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
i think i know of who u might be talking ofl....... some people are just plain ****s who lack "character". there are more great people here than bad ones

bigdave2875

Awards
Well here's a hint. The guy who gets on my nerves hasn't replied to this post.......yet. Anyways just wanted to reiterate that I think this site is awesome along with 98% of the people that post here. Thanks for all the information.

bigdave2875

Awards
ACTUALLY....no... you seem to have pretty good insight....most of the time....

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
How come everytime some new guy asks a questions he is attacked for not doing research or not using the search function?
Here is an example of what has become a typical post. Found at: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/41723-first-cycle-tren-saus.html copied below.

first cycle .. tren/saus.

looking to make this my first cycle but i was wondering the ins and outs how much to take how often. as much knowlege and information as possible and what gauge darts to get.. thanks in advance for all your wisdom oh great ones.

He was told to go search.

Why don't we try to help out more instead of beating these people down.
Here is your opportunity. Why don't you go "try to help" him.

bigdave2875 I thought about it myself. I realized that I would have to write a basic multi-page primer because this guy lacks all understanding. But here I'll just leave this for you.

Here I'll start you off:

There are three (3) natural steroid hormones or chemically altered derivatives. Testosterone, Nandrolone and Dihydrotesterone (DHT).

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well here's a hint. The guy who gets on my nerves hasn't replied to this post.......yet. Anyways just wanted to reiterate that I think this site is awesome along with 98% of the people that post here. Thanks for all the information.
Yes I did. I replied on the first page lol

CROWLER

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Proper use of these type of relay posting boards requires some reading and writing skills. You need to show an understanding of the basic fundamentals. You can review the older higher rated posts to become familar with the terms and Q&A protocols. It is easier for the other members to respond to your needs, when you can post your questions in a familiar format.

If you repeat similar questions, then it is hard to tell if you are impaired or just careless..like when you ask directions in a strange town and you get a funny look.." excuse me , which one is Main street?.. oh I see, its the one with the sign that reads Main St, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.