is this the season for heartbreak?
- 03-10-2006, 08:11 PM
- 03-10-2006, 08:13 PM
I'm sorry to hear that BMW, it seems that there is something in the water right now.
I hope that you get back on your feet soon, and if it helps to vent on here, then do it
Wishing you luck.
03-10-2006, 08:16 PM
03-10-2006, 08:19 PM
03-10-2006, 08:24 PM
lol add to list my favorite player is most likely going to be traded off cause he cant leave the drugs alone.....Originally Posted by refrieddreams
03-10-2006, 08:40 PM
HAHA, damn silly dolphins...
Hang in there man, go take a shower...jerk off...brush your teeth, make yourself pretty, and go find some strange. I know it's not the mature thing to do, but it will make you feel good in the meantime.
03-10-2006, 09:22 PM
03-10-2006, 11:47 PM
there seems to be a lot of upheaval on that front: in my own circle of friends, there's been 1 death of spouse, and three spousal break-ups recently, plus I know 2-3 other couples coming mighty close to the rocks.
oh, and me....
03-10-2006, 11:50 PM
Tell me about it bro, I feel you on that one, **** comes in storms and for a long time! We all need to go take a vacation to friggin Fiji!!
03-11-2006, 12:29 AM
well i suppose i should add my story to the AM breakup book, but i need to get my mind off her first. hopefully tonight i can get some rebound sex from one girl thats had a thing for me for a while. i need this bad...
03-11-2006, 12:49 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By nbs991 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2011, 03:03 AM
- By popeye8919 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-01-2010, 10:20 PM
- By waynaferd in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 11-04-2008, 09:52 PM
- By Markum1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2005, 09:39 PM
- By sugashane in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-14-2004, 12:45 PM