Top things NOT to say infront of grandma

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Lets make a list of top 10 things not to say in your grandmas house and/or in her comapny. I heard an interesting at grandmas house last night (her B-day)...

My cousin (age 23 or so) works at Pepsi, I dont know what he does exactly, but he doesnt make too good money, so I bust on him that he puts the caps on the bottles.

Me- "So hows the business going, ol' chap."

Cuz- "ehh, not too good, almost got fired"

Me-"Why?"

Cuz-"I keep going to work stoned and drunk. I gotta stop that because next time boss said I will get fired, then I wont have no money to get stoned and drunk."

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Definitely don't play "big balls" by AC/DC. My head still hurts from the beating I received in 1980 or so.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember the time I unwittingly wore my Slayer "hell awaits" t-shirt to grandma's house. Grandma lived about an hour away, and it was over half an hour into the trip before I realized my error.

Normally I wouldn't worry about such things, except for the fact that grandma was a devout christian. It was the middle of summer, so wearing a coat was out of the question as well. Needless to say, I received more dirty looks than you could shake a stick at that day.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
No specifics, but dildos and other sex toys are usually good topics to avoid in front of granny. Especially if she's gone off the reservation a bit in her old age. I remember my grandmother was so off she would eat dog biscuits instead of giving them to the damn mutt. Sort of tragic and amusing at the same time.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That reminds me of my own grandma in certain regards. One moment she'd be ranting on about how the US was going to invade Canada, and seconds later she'd pass out instantaneously. At times I wondered if she had just died in front of my eyes!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
That reminds me of my own grandma in certain regards. One moment she'd be ranting on about how the US was going to invade Canada, and seconds later she'd pass out instantaneously. At times I wondered if she had just died in front of my eyes!
She probably just saw your avatar.