to Matt D...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Mate, B5150 asked me to say nothing more on the subject and I respected what he said and I haven’t, and just left it at that. I also believe it’s best for that thread to not keep reappearing at the top. You then had to come along and shoot your mouth off and try inflame things. Very mature. Don’t give me this irrational crap that I have been a less than productive member in this community, as many others I think would disagree with you. I had a legitimate concern that I kept private for ages and only THEN did I post.

B5150, I hope you can understand me defending myself re matt’s comments.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
well I am going to let B handle this one but I truly did try to help you out and then you started this which goes to prove my point, The people that were involved were trying to help you and you continued to thread them.. I am closing this particular thread and I will speak no more of this but if you start another thread on this subject it will be closed and I WILL ban you...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
salv,

Disrespecting of a board administrator is really unacceptable. Your initial customers services points were indeed valid, but your methods and persistance were way out of line. This thread is another example of crossing that line.

Status
Not open for further replies.