relationship on cpr help

Status
Not open for further replies.

1ad man

Banned
Awards
i sorry but i will make sense . i dated this chick for 11 months and she was previously married but now divorced i am divorced as well.

i like her alot but it seems to me she has phobia from getting married again i dated her for 11 months and love her and she says she loves me. i proposed to her twice and she says she is not sure what to do. she is confused her ex has moved on and got remarried now i think this chick is just a nut case i think she is waiting to see how her ex is getting along with his new wife and hoping they break up and she marries him again . She keeps on holding onto me .

i am getting frustrated and really like her but have had enough she wont stop messing up my head. yesterday i said it is over lets part ways she starts crying and says i dont want to break up it has been 11 months since we have dated we meet on weekends once a week. i have had enough and am frustrated with her.

what should i do her birthday is coming up should i say happy birthday i dont know if our relationship is over or what. help

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Maybe he meant that you should use proper capitalization and punctuation. You're talking about marriages and your writing looks like it came from a second grader.

Last edited:
jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
After reading this and your previously closed thread I would have to say that you are the problem.

Have a little respect for her if you "love" her. Seek professional help rather than the advice of those on a bodybuilding forum, no offense to my fellow board members:D

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for your situation but in this case you need to get rid of her and go to the local college and enroll yourself in grammar 101. Seriously it's very hard to read your posts bro.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
If she's still hoping that her ex takes her back, then there is no point in even trying to pursue her. She obviously isnt over him and probably never will and this will continue to cause problems in the future. Just cut your losses and get rid of her.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Dude, listen to the advice these bro's have given you. With that said...

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
im sure you already know the answer to your question :)

karategirl

karategirl

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its only been 11 months!
What on earth is the big rush?
How is getting married right now going to help things?
If she wants to be with her ex, she will whether you are married or not.
Marriage is a big deal, and take a huge commitment, if one of you is not ready for it, then the other one should love them enough to understand that.
Forcing the issue is only going to cause resentment.
Give her some time, let her decide on what she wants, do not assume that just because she does not want to get married she does not want to be with you.
Some of us girls are just not marriage material, and some of us see it as such a big deal that we will not make the decision lightly.
Its only been 11 months!

1ad man

Banned
Awards
well is someone of you who dont wanna get married are just players i know . now is 11 months not long enough what the hell u talking about that is a long time . I told her get engaged and then she still has another yr to decide after getting the engagement so she has a total of 2 yrs to decide whether she wants to marry me or not that is fair .

She works in a bank and if this keeps up im gonna rob that bank screw love now it is all about the money and sex.

im 0 for 2 with these chicks now it is time i get even rob that bank and become the ultimate player and buy myself love.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For some reason you are unable to communicate with a rational thought process and complete and clear sentences. There are other places you can go for help. Please find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.