need relationship help please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

1ad man

Banned
Awards
okay i am previously divorced guy and met another girl who is also divorce we really like each other and have dated for 11 months and she loves me she says and i have proposed to her before and she said she need more time and then i proposed to her again and she said need more time im rushing. i said it is time to break up and she said no she does not want to break up she is scared to get married and wants to take more time. i have dated her 11 months now she lives faraway we meet once a week what should i do. i have listened to her demands and yet she is confused.

i think she is so weird that she wants to go back to her ex and is waiting for him to dump his new wife so she could get back with him she is denying it and says im off base.

her marriage was 2 yrs long and mine 6 months mine was a sham visa marriage and her was the mother in law ruined it now i dont know what to do anymore im confused.help

me she keeps on stalling and is unsure and says scared to get married im confused help

1ad man

Banned
Awards
someone help me im desperate what should i do should i just end it or start stacking her. help the roid monkey help me is 11 months enough

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You make absolutely no sense. Please seek help elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.