Who wants their frame immortalized?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D

Anyone interested in getting their body immortalized with a new logo?

It will not show your face, just your frame in a pose with some special effects added.

If you are intestered either link me to your pic on here or just post it in this thread.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, was hoping you were offering your service for free :)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'll give it a whirl

Last edited:
LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Not really sure what you are talking about lol but hey I will post a pic up here and be the test subject :D

Last edited:
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any chance you guys could do a double bi shot? If you both could do it, both are going on the homepage.

I'll send you some goodies for it.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yea give me a sec. I would LOVE to be on that and i am going to take the pic now

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Bobo what is your email so i can send you this pic?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Bobo's just messin with ya. He likes getting the boys to pose for him.:ntome:

You'd better have some amazing special effects if you want my nasty carcass up there. lol

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
you had to call for a front double bi? :( that is definitely a weak point for me. i plan to use your services in the future to help me with my arms. heres a pic in the small chance you are interested.

Attachments

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Here's a few older photos i've kept on my PC. If they're any good to you, you're welcome to use them. Although i am no where near as lean as the others that have posted in here.

Attachments

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
By the way, ignore the urinal.

I was going to make a comment on this......oh Hell.....I'm going to anyway.

Did you know that guys that hang out in public bathrooms and take pictures of themselves or their gay lovers are typically sexual predators?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
C'mon bobo you need to make an exception for me and do my most muscular pose lol, my front double bi takes away all my strong points like traps and shoulders lol

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established

Did you know that guys that hang out in public bathrooms and take pictures of themselves or their gay lovers are typically sexual predators?
Is that a fact...

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established

He does look like one of the guys on Brokeback Mountain :icon_lol:

Just messin with you Rob

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Bobo - I've got some bicep shots in my pics thread (in my sig) you can use them if you want.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
sorry bobo couldn't get the pic taken today .. was quite busy .. i'll get to it tomorrow

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
you had to call for a front double bi? :( that is definitely a weak point for me. i plan to use your services in the future to help me with my arms. heres a pic in the small chance you are interested.
But those are some wicked abs dude.

badmofaux

Awards
But those are some wicked abs dude.
I was about to post my pic for kicks, and then I saw WannaBeHulk's....Um, no thanks. :frustrate

Incredible work, WannaBeHulk! :clap2:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you take the pic I need a head on the body....Some people just block out the whole thing but I need some sort of head so that the framing looks complete. You can scratch the indise details as much as you want but I need at least an outline of the head.