Ask a stupid questions

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Ok thought I would start a thread inwhich anyone can ask any question about bodybuilding that you normally would feel stupid asking because most people think you should already know the answer.

Only thing I ask is that no matter how stupid you think a question may be you don't criticize the question or the member who posted it.

Ok I will start. Is there any hope for me to develop my upper chest???

I already figure genetics are against me but I can always hope.

CROWLER

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
Stupid question....Stupid ans.....IMPLANTS!!!just kidin bro...lol (bet that cost me points)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Stupid question....Stupid ans.....IMPLANTS!!!just kidin bro...lol (bet that cost me points)

:toofunny:

I have thought about that but I get so confused, over the muscle, under the muscle, saline, silicone, high profile, low profile etc etc etc.

BTW look who is talking ageless it looks like you have SIX implants in your ab area and I hate you for that six pack.

CROWLER

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Does more training exeperience require more or less volume, intensity, frequency ?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Can I lift weights once a month and grow?

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
Will they still call me "AGELESS" when I die?

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
do any of you guys really log everything you eat?
or am I the only sucker that fell for that?

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Can I take SD, not work out and get as big as AGELESS? I'm thinking of a 4 week cycle.:hammer:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
To answer iron warrior's question if your working out naturally and progressing at a good pace then you should cut back the amount of days you workout to allow yourself to recoop better. Think of it this way your repping 135 on bench press when you first start, then a couple years down the road your repping 315, you think your CNS and muscle tissue are getting more or less taxed? Definitely more. Before i started the cycle that i'm on now i was workin out 3 days a week naturally maybe 4 tops, but now that i'm on, i had to bump it up to 5 days a week and then i started seein the gains alot better.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Cable626, i'll be the first to admit that i don't ALWAYS log what i eat, BUT when i do stick with it my progress is always far greater. Same goes for logging your weights. I find once or twice a year i'll go off track for a couple weeks and have alot less structure to my eating and training, then i get everything back in line. I think the time off is for my sanity, lol.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
1) Do real men use the adductor/abductor machine?

2) Why should I be afraid of the steamroom?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

Because you know there are guys in the steamroom who use the abductor machine only :)

CROWLER

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
What exactly is "doing a comp" or a "recomp"??

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
What exactly is "doing a comp" or a "recomp"??
To gain or lose a little bit of weight while focusing on changing one's bodyfat percentage = recomp

doing a bb'ing show = doing a comp

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Some think I'm just a pus*y. But I'm not! I'm really not!! I'm just one bad cat. I use the adductor/abductor machine about once every three weeks...kinda like rotator-cuff exercises for the hips and groin...it really helps those areas stay injury free when I squat.

Cause you can't see in there and you never know what you might bump into.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I use the adductor machine, why not hammer your adductors? It really helps with upper hamstring thickness from the back and can add inches to your legs.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
How come this e-z bar isn't so easy when I add weight.:run:

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Do you think if I add weight to this e-z bar, it will still be easy to curl? :run: