What muscle mags does everyone read?

2fast2live

Awards
I hardly ever buy them anymore, but i do kinda like planet muscle. Im just curious as to what everyone else reads.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Muscular Development - most of my information comes from this site though.

On occasion MD is ahead of the game on info. Like when they did an article on Rimonabant a couple of months back and just came about on the boards a few weeks ago.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Yeah MD is the best imo. I'll buy others just to flip thru on the crapper, but I've found that md has the most info.

Too Small

Awards
MD and Flex...but who gives a **** about magazines....read these type of boards.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I love FLEX, when I run out of toilet paper I recycle with FLEX!! :head:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MD is heat, Flex I read for IFBB news, and inspiration seeing guys do crazy stuff during a photoshoot...

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Mind & Muscle. That's it. Well...............except for Tiger Beat and The Enquirer for news... ;)

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
None, most of them have gone to hell. Some of the non Weider mags used to be good, with some hard core stuff, but now it's all about supplement sales. Do I really need to read 50 pages of how great MuscleTech is when I know it's crap? Anyway alot more info on line and the photo shoots usually make it on too!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
American Curves...I can get away with that one and not piss off the chick at home.;)

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
MD and Flex...but who gives a **** about magazines....read these type of boards.
I agree. This board has alot more good info than any magazines. Plus its nice to not have to deal with all the ads.

gten79

Awards
MD is definately the best.

IRONMAN has some really good articles and pics.

Muscle Mag International for shitter time reading and IFBB gossip and profiles.

2fast2live

Awards
Yes MD is good but unfortunaty i cant get it at the PX here. Im supprised they had Planet Muscle, and i dont even bother to pick up a Flex or Muscle and Fitness which are the 2 they always carry. What sucks is i remember getting good info from them around when i just started working out in 1989. Damn i feel old now!

Purepower

Awards
I read MD now. Used to pick up Flex all the time, they do have great pics!

2fast2live

Awards
Oh i will give them that, my wife is a graphic artist, and she says they def put a huge amount money into the visual aspect of that mag, and that the photography is excellent

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
MD but looking back even a few years they were even more hardcore. Like i miss John Romano righting about good steroid stacks n such, like he wrote one article that was like a 2 page chart of what drugs to use in what doses etc for a cutting cycle. They still are the best but i miss some of that stuff. Flex and all the others are just picture books.

bandit9308

bandit9308

Board Supporter
Awards
are there anygood amateur bodybuilding mags out?...and ifso where can i get them ?....

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any time I’m at borders I skim them all.

Last mag I bought was Musclemag.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It depends..Usually I will use FLEX, but lately I have been wiping with MD and it has been chafing ALOT less, so I think I will stick with MD from here on out...

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
muscle mags.... guys did you know if i take cell tech stack with nitro tech i could be as big as cutler!