after Dante's birth, wife not doing too well

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
1 week out of hospital, and now my wife's developed headaches, a fever, back pain and this rash that developed yesterday which has spread from her face and is moving down to her breasts, and she's gettig boated aroudn the face, chin and hands - and she happens to be breastfeeding Dante. She's sleeping right now, and then it's back to hospital. She had a blood and urine test done yesterday to see if there may be an side effects from the epidural :( . So taking care of a newborn, sick wife and Clara my toddler is proving to be quite a strain, not to mention the trouble I'm having with a couple of supp sponsors on this board where I cold lose my purchase and/or money and ignore my emails despite my patience :mad: .

Man, this is turning out to be the week from hell. Lckily my energy levels, and some help form EAT/AMP are helping me through it.

Sorry guys, just needed to vent.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I feel you, man, stay strong, I'm going to pray for you. I have **** load fo my own problems, so I know how it feels.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
much appreciated buddy...I hope all goes well for you too whateverr your troubles may be

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stay strong brother, take care of your family first and everything else will fall in to place, keep us updated on your familys health, my thoughts r with u guys.....

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
best of luck there, buddy. My thoughts are with you guys, hang in there and keep your hopes up.

Sirius

Awards
Congrats on the birth of your son! I hope all is well with your wife...my prayers are with you and your family! a word of advice on ordering from any supplier (not just here)..use your CC card and if you have a problem then you have a resource with your CC company ..that is if you can't work it out with these suppliers...that being said..I've ordered from almost all suppliers on this board and received outstanding service each time. God bless you and your family..my prayers go out to you and especially to your wife so that she may recover quickly and get her health back asap!

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
cheers, she gets the results from the blood test tomorrow, so fingers crossed. As to the companies on here, yes I agree, but there's one in particular, where I will make it public after gettign advice from senior ppl on this board. That is unless I hear back. They have left me completely in the dark.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Geez, you got a full plate to deal with. Have some faith and hang in there salv. I hope the sponsor's take care of you too, that's not good to be left in the dark.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
i will bud...i'm getting all the energy from somewhere, and my daughter is so cute :) ...and all I can say is I'll keep u posted on the sponsors in question...I'm just waiting and waiting hoping I won't have to say anything. We shall see....

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck.....giving birth is a pretty violent thing to happen to a woman's body. I'm sure she's going to recover just fine. Congratulations.

foo.c

Board Supporter
Awards
1 week out of hospital, and now my wife's developed headaches, a fever, back pain and this rash that developed yesterday which has spread from her face and is moving down to her breasts, and she's gettig boated aroudn the face, chin and hands - and she happens to be breastfeeding Dante. She's sleeping right now, and then it's back to hospital. She had a blood and urine test done yesterday to see if there may be an side effects from the epidural :( . So taking care of a newborn, sick wife and Clara my toddler is proving to be quite a strain, not to mention the trouble I'm having with a couple of supp sponsors on this board where I cold lose my purchase and/or money and ignore my emails despite my patience :mad: .

Man, this is turning out to be the week from hell. Lckily my energy levels, and some help form EAT/AMP are helping me through it.

Sorry guys, just needed to vent.
Is she on anti-biotics? It could be an allergic reaction. I'm not a Dr. though ...

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
ok seems the rash is just a viral thing, thank god. Some time today she gets back the results of the blood test. But all seems ok for the moment. Thanks for your prayers friends.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
ok seems the rash is just a viral thing, thank god. Some time today she gets back the results of the blood test. But all seems ok for the moment. Thanks for your prayers friends.
Good news so far to be sure. Hope she has a speedy recovery and you guys get to start doing the happy new parent thing soon. I've seen a lot of friend's and relative's lives transformed by their first kid. Definitely a happy if hectic time.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
things have taken a turn for te worst....off to hospital with her

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear all that.. very scarey to say the least.

Hope all is well today.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry to hear all of this, bro. Prayers to you and your family.

Malek256

Awards
things have taken a turn for te worst....off to hospital with her
Stay strong bro, easy to say, tough to do but this is where she needs you most.

Odds are in a couple of years, it will be distant memories that you talk to each other about at one of your kid's birthday parties :)

Keep to happy future thoughts and the very, very, very best wishes and luck!

I have a daughter and know what you're going through. Believe in a good outcome, it keeps you sane...

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
many many many thanks for your concern. Wed got back last night and luckily all seems to be ok. Her white blood cell count is fine, but her CRP or CRV levels had gone through the roof, but have now come down, however she still has the rash and bad itch. They think it's just viral. We have to go to see our doc today who will be getting the results of the other tests they ran last night.

GREENFEATHER

GREENFEATHER

Awards
First off, congrats on the new life you 2 brought into the world!! Here's something my great great great grandmother wrote some 158 years ago, it always helps me see through the tough times.

"Great Spirit, the path you have chosen for me is hard but I will see it through for I know the soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears." Margret Running Crane

ROB

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
wow, thanks for that Greenfeather :)

things are looking ok, but we'll see what the results are like...and hopefully I can get this ATW issue out as it's stressing me out no end.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
im glad that things are looking better for you. first or second child?

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
our second, Clara Elisa is 2 and 3 months and cute as...always gets ppl stopping and saying hello to her :)

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
our second, Clara Elisa is 2 and 3 months and cute as...always gets ppl stopping and saying hello to her :)
im that kind of stranger...lol, i love small children...

fatherly adoration :)

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
no... i actually dont think that im the kind of person that can handle having children..... i love LOVE youngin's but i have no tolerance for the occasional bouts of selfishness, inconsideration etc....that children get at times in their lives. i want babies, and grandchildren.... but not teens and twenties..... i have to figure out how to do that still.....

i dont handle certain stresses of life very well at all...... it worries me... so as of now...no child plans....

so far i've settled on having alot of pets, becoming the "family babysitter" for all of my future nephews, nieces, etc...... but if i accidently get pregnant when i'm 30....then i guess i'll be a parent :)

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hope everything continues to go well salv. Stay strong with it all.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
no... i actually dont think that im the kind of person that can handle having children..... i love LOVE youngin's but i have no tolerance for the occasional bouts of selfishness, inconsideration etc....that children get at times in their lives. i want babies, and grandchildren.... but not teens and twenties..... i have to figure out how to do that still.....

i dont handle certain stresses of life very well at all...... it worries me... so as of now...no child plans....

so far i've settled on having alot of pets, becoming the "family babysitter" for all of my future nephews, nieces, etc...... but if i accidently get pregnant when i'm 30....then i guess i'll be a parent :)
nah i think ur wrong...when it happens you'll love it...sure there are difficulties...it's all worth it...as to kids being selfish...I really do think it's 'mostly' to do with parenting.