Anabolic Minds

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday as I was browsing through threads and posts, I came across a few questioning the practices of the mods and members here..So I just wanna say that I have learned quite a few things in my very short time here, and have actually delayed a PP/SD cycle I was planning in favour of a few diet tweaks that I picked up. The information and people here are presented in a very accessible manner and I have learned alot. Thanks.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Great to hear! Wish I would have known about this place before I became a substanceaholic.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Good to see someone new who does his research :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
"Do I need to eat and train while on AAS? Or does it just work anyways?"

Good to see you holding off man, is that you in your avy?

If you weed through all the Natedog fart resets, you will find good info here ;)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep that's me..Right before I hurt my shoulder, I was at 160lbs at 7-8%..I couldn't work out for like two months and I lost 15lbs, it sucked. But I knew I would be back so I kept my diet diligent and still did my rehab and all that, but I was getting discouraged right near the end so I bought some PP and SD. But then I found some really sweet stuff for diet on here, so I started using fitday.com again and revamped my diet. I have been bulking 100% natural for 10 days now and have already gained 7lbs..If anybody is interested I am considering starting my natural bulking log to try and persuade other newbies to stick to diet first. And thanks for all the kind words

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday as I was browsing through threads and posts, I came across a few questioning the practices of the mods and members here..So I just wanna say that I have learned quite a few things in my very short time here, and have actually delayed a PP/SD cycle I was planning in favour of a few diet tweaks that I picked up. The information and people here are presented in a very accessible manner and I have learned alot. Thanks.
Haha.. I came on here and delayed my own cycle. It's been over a year now since I purchased M1T and 1,4AD.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I came across a few questioning the practices of the mods and members here.
Seems it's becoming epidemic lately.

Glad that you found some valuable information here. Your unsolicited opinion is greatly appreciated :)

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
If you weed through all the Natedog fart resets, you will find good info here ;)
I think refriedbeans is going to be on my **** list before long. :D

I love this forum. It's the only one I really go to.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Glad to have you here bro, keep on learning.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
I think refriedDReams is going to be on my **** list before long. :D

I love this forum. It's the only one I really go to.
If I am going to be on yer shitlist get the name straight son... ;)

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
But then I found some really sweet stuff for diet on here, so I started using fitday.com again and revamped my diet. I have been bulking 100% natural for 10 days now and have already gained 7lbs..If anybody is interested I am considering starting my natural bulking log to try and persuade other newbies to stick to diet first. And thanks for all the kind words
Very well said. I think 90%+ of BB board posters across the net should look at their diets (then training regimine) before turning to/relying on anabolics.

You can definitely tell a difference between this board and most others.

BUMP

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
"Do I need to eat and train while on AAS? Or does it just work anyways?"

Good to see you holding off man, is that you in your avy?

haha my favorite is in i think either glenihans or beelz signature..

"Go ahead take steroids man, what are you scared?"
hahahaha i laugh every freakin time...

hpower

hpower

Awards
It is a little funny. I was just going to post on this very same topic. Glad I saw this thread.

I must agree. This board is such an asset to those at any stage in their lifting "career". It is nice to have a place where one can research everything, and do things the smart way, whether it be diet or supplements. There are a lot of members who are clearly very educated, and it is nice they are willing to come here and let the rest of us pick their brain.

I don't know who else is to congratulate and thank for this board besides Bobo, but to him, the mods, and anyone else, good job, and thank you.