Any Family Guy fans in here?

1. Any Family Guy fans in here?

Are there any Family Guy fans in here? I know there have to be. Check out this link that I found.

http://www.gkko.com/videos/1928/fami...heres-my-money

2. wow- that's freakin sweet, as peter would say. i just send that link to a marine buddy of mine, said there were others like that out there...
    "A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, The one I feed the most." -George Bernard Shaw
  3. "A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, The one I feed the most." -George Bernard Shaw
    •   

4. My kid was watching one night and I happened by and saw a baby speaking impeccably with an upper crust british accent and he says to his mother "I loathe you and have hated you ever since I escaped your wretched womb".

I was hooked!!!!!!

5. Family Guy, King of the Hill, and South Park - best 2 hours on TV

6. Giggity-Giggity, Allllriiiight!!

7. I'm a huge Family Guy fan. No show has ever made me laugh as much. Good links!

8. My absolute favorite show!
    PharmD

9. This show kicks ass. I like stewies sense of humor.

10. We'd watch Family Guy obsessively on DVD over in Baghdad. Constantly had it running...

11. Here is an awesome one of a bunch of Quagmire clips.

http://www.gkko.com/videos/1952/more-quagmire-clips

12. I have all of thier dvds.....burned of course

13. I love family guy, i watch it religiously........american dad is starting to grow on me also.

stewie and peter , thats where its at.

14. that money clip, was that actually in the show? I have seen all the original ones and most of the new ones but havent seen that, seems kinda violent for tv.

15. Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    that money clip, was that actually in the show? I have seen all the original ones and most of the new ones but havent seen that, seems kinda violent for tv.
    Ya that one was in the show i freakin laughed my ass off

16. Love Family guy. I have all of the ones on DVD except the first volume. Let someone borrow it and they disappeared.

17. Best show out there. Imagine peter, stewie, and cartman all on one show. That would be great.

18. Here's some more hilarious Family Guy Clips. http://www.thetravisty.com/Family_Guy.php

19. Peter: "Brian there's a message in my Alphabits............It says 'OOOOOOOOOOOO.'"

Brian: "Peter those are cheerios."

Similar Forum Threads

1. tatoo guys get in here
    By curls in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 06:32 PM
  2. Any boxing fans in here?
    By Artdawg in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 08:48 PM
  3. 225+lb guys get in here
    By BostonFan in forum Bulking