and Dante was born....

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
just thought I'd share...Dante Miguel, my son, was born today here in Sydney...my second offspring...and is doing very well

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Congrats & God Bless

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
many thanks hermanos, its VERY much appreciated :)

can't wait to get him squattin'!

DC????????? cool name though hey?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
lol, DC's (doggcrapp) former handle was Dante.

how much did he weigh in at?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Congrats

I think that he named him after the Dante over at Avant.....will you be blessed with his dark wit as well??? :D

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
LOL

I actually had a number of names...but my other half wasn't convinced...then a mate of mine suggested a name sounding like Dante....so I said, what about Dante, and everyone loves it. Oh and yes I'm well aware of Dante at AL, but no not named after him

Weighed in at 6.7lbs, 2 weeks early. His sister (Clara Elisa) weighed in at 8.4lbs when she was born.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Dante at AL is my love slave :whip:

You can copy and paste this for him :D.......Hi D :wave:

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats awsome Salv congrats...

<-------------My pride and joy

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the new addition!

In 4 weeks we go in for our 2nd ultrasound and will be 19 weeks. I hope on everything it's a boy! I love my daughter but I hope for a boy everynight as I will then have a seed to carry on the Jones name and the vas deferens gets a snip snip. :run:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the new addition!

In 4 weeks we go in for our 2nd ultrasound and will be 19 weeks. I hope on everything it's a boy! I love my daughter but I hope for a boy everynight as I will then have a seed to carry on the Jones name and the vas deferens gets a snip snip. :run:
I was thinking about a vasectomy too. Recovery time is only a few days. Anyways, good luck, hope you get your boy.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about a vasectomy too. Recovery time is only a few days. Anyways, good luck, hope you get your boy.
Thanks Nate.

Definately somethng to look into as I would not want my girl to get the tubes tied while the C-section is being preformed as I read that the increase in ovarian cancer is higher?

2 children into this world is more than enough for my contribution to the population.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Roger that. BTW, your girl is very cute. I thought I would show mine off as well.
Thanks.

Your daughter is beautiful - can definately tell she got her looks from her mom after seeing your ugly mug from past avatars.

;-)

Is she 3 or 4?

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
congrats!

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
yeah, we're lucky we've ended up with a girl and a boy...and now no more!. of course now we have to decided what to do, if to snip snip or what :jaw:

Not sure if I mentioned it, but my daughter wasn't to impressed with ante when she walked into the delivery room...didn't want to say hello to her mum, and was genuinly scared at the sight of Dante.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
aww congradulations.....

its so perfect to have a set.

snip snip is the way to go.....your wife gave birth....now its your turn :)

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
aww congradulations.....

its so perfect to have a set.

snip snip is the way to go.....your wife gave birth....now its your turn :)
thanks

yeah I now

btw, OMG what a GREAT set of legs :run:

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Congrats salv

nice to see every one on this board is fertile :wave:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

Your daughter is beautiful - can definately tell she got her looks from her mom after seeing your ugly mug from past avatars.

;-)

Is she 3 or 4?
I think she does look slightly more like her mom. Actually, she turned 2 in December. How old is yours?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I think she does look slightly more like her mom. Actually, she turned 2 in December. How old is yours?
She turns 1 on 3/29 ... her Mom's birthday is on the 25th. I get it easy for the parties. :rofl: