This is the best I've ever seen Lee Priest look

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Lee 2 days out from the ironman. The improvement to his back is amazing.

Attachments

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Wow, he looks freggin' awesome. When did he start getting tatt'd up like that?! :think: I knew he had the superman one, but now he's got tats all over.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I don't htink the judges will like the tats, but he definitely looks sick. Definitely a superhero.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Wow, he looks freggin' awesome. When did he start getting tatt'd up like that?! :think: I knew he had the superman one, but now he's got tats all over.
He' been going nuts with them the last year. He's had nascar tats done and covered, his old lady's name, flames on his forearms, etc.etc. It is kinda wierd for a bodybuilder to get so many, but he's always done his own thing. I don't see how it wouldn't hurt him in a competition. It has to distract the judges to a degree. I'm waiting for him to get a full sleeve done.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I've always been a fan of Lee. Pound for pound, i think he may be as muscular, if not more muscular than Ronnie.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tats are not a deterrent at all in competition. Why? They are always covered by the bronzer. With sufficient bronzer you can cover any tattoo. Lee has always had a ton of tattoos. He has even more now, but in competition it always looks like he has no tattoos. Bronzer.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Tats are not a deterrent at all in competition. Why? They are always covered by the bronzer. With sufficient bronzer you can cover any tattoo. Lee has always had a ton of tattoos. He has even more now, but in competition it always looks like he has no tattoos. Bronzer.
I would have to disagree with you. IFBB judging stipulates skin be clear of all visible blemishes, including tattoos. I don't think they would punish him for it but its supposedly there in the guidelines.

And I also like Lee, especially the attitude. I really wish those pics exposed his chest as it is one of his more obvious weak points though.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would have to disagree with you. IFBB judging stipulates skin be clear of all visible blemishes, including tattoos. I don't think they would punish him for it but its supposedly there in the guidelines.

And I also like Lee, especially the attitude. I really wish those pics exposed his chest as it is one of his more obvious weak points though.
I think you missed my point. My point was that you can't see the tattoos when he's on stage because they will be covered by his tan-in-a-can.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think you missed my point. My point was that you can't see the tattoos when he's on stage because they will be covered by his tan-in-a-can.
I got ya. Just if you want to get technical, thats all bro.:thumbsup:

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't. I have the luxury of a weightclass. Pros aren't so lucky though.

Then again, I do feel small for my weightclass after seeing LilSavage's pics. :sad:

:lol:

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Man he looks good, I always felt he was punished for his height, anyway the judges certainly can't ignore him!!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
His legs were always a problem, but damn, he's improved them, those striations are insane!

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Lee's awsome! Dman look at those vains in his forearms..insane.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
A few of the people I know who judge all say that tat's often hurt scores--they hide definition. The bronzer doesn't cover well enough.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Here's a shot of him today at the Ironman. Looks like he might win the damn thing.

Attachments

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Man! He does look incredible. How old is he now? Even though he still looks pretty freaky, I always thought he was a lot more asthetic than a lot of the newer Pros.

5KnuckleShuffle

Awards
Man! He does look incredible. How old is he now? Even though he still looks pretty freaky, I always thought he was a lot more asthetic than a lot of the newer Pros.

Lee Priest is one of my favorite pro's. I think it kicks ass he won the Ironman. It's about time!:woohoo:

Lee is 34 years old.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Congrats to Lee on winning the 2006 Iron man..He put it all together...

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Although Lee did in fact look awesome, I kinda think that Dave Henry should have won the contest. His posing is kinda weak, but the guy is just all out thick, and ridiculously well conditioned to boot. Great showing by both guys though.