New InFlames Album/Concert Review - AnabolicMinds.com

New InFlames Album/Concert Review

1. Elite Member

New InFlames Album/Concert Review

If you're a metal fan and you dont have it (Come Clairty), go get it NOW!! Great album, my only gripe is that its too short and Im sad when its over! Great blend of their older and newer styles, and a great successor to Soundtrack to Your Escape, which I liked a lot.

Saw these guys in concert two nights ago with Trivium and DevilDriver. With the exception of getting kicked in the arm by a sissy bitch fairy-ass 'hardcore dancer' (I HATE that ****!), the show was awesome.

Trivium ripped into a Pantera tribute and played Domination/Walk back to back, the crowd went bezerk and the mosh pit erupted into a flock of 90 lb weaklings fighting invisible ninjas. My brother and I jumped in to wreck ****, and they all ran out!! It was the funniest thing Id seen all week

BV

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    If you're a metal fan and you dont have it (Come Clairty), go get it NOW!! Great album, my only gripe is that its too short and Im sad when its over! Great blend of their older and newer styles, and a great successor to Soundtrack to Your Escape, which I liked a lot.

Saw these guys in concert two nights ago with Trivium and DevilDriver. With the exception of getting kicked in the arm by a sissy bitch fairy-ass 'hardcore dancer' (I HATE that ****!), the show was awesome.

Trivium ripped into a Pantera tribute and played Domination/Walk back to back, the crowd went bezerk and the mosh pit erupted into a flock of 90 lb weaklings fighting invisible ninjas. My brother and I jumped in to wreck ****, and they all ran out!! It was the funniest thing Id seen all week

BV
    I was really disapointed when I missed the show but my friend kept his phone on for part of the concert so I could hear some it on the cell phone ahaha. New CD definatly kicks major ass though.
  3. New Member

You Bedtime Story is Scaring Everyone is my favorite track on the album from some reason. The album is leaps beyond their recent work. Also, how was DevilDriver live? I loved the original album they released, just haven't made it to a concert sadly.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

gotta love those ninjas. I too was wondering how DD was live...Their first album rules, the second is pretty good, but its definatly not the first album. Waiting for them to visit the midwest to catch a show...
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  5. Elite Member

Also, how was DevilDriver live? I loved the original album they released, just haven't made it to a concert sadly.
    DevilDriver was great! We didnt get there until their set was half over, but after hearing what I did I wished I would have see it all.

gotta love those ninjas.
    Oh man I hate that ****!Dez Fafara (Devil Driver's frontman) even told them to cut it the **** out or he'd kick their ass

BV
  6. Board Supporter

Thanks for the info BV. IN Flames is awesome!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *NEW* Controlled Labs Contest: Review the Review!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 11:38 AM
  2. New Blue Raz Rag Review
    By BigNutz in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 05:05 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 07:55 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 11:25 PM
  5. AN's NEW ANABOLIC DRIVE BETA REVIEW TONIGHT!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 231
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 04:53 PM