Downloading full games

bachovas

bachovas

Awards
I've been looking for MVP Baseball 2003 for PC, couldn't find it in Kazaa. Anyone knows where can I get it?

This season started great and my fellows venezuelan players are doing a great job BTW.

bachovas

bachovas

Awards
I finally got it from eMule it's a 750 mb .BIN file.
What do I do now? Burn it?

C-bizzle

Banned
Awards
You'll need to download the .cue as well.

With nero, just open the .cue and burn.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established

:saw: Long lines and too confusing for me I'm afraid. P2P for me!
Maybe if you knew how to use it n00b....

....I have distro access to one of the largest channels on all of IRC...what does that mean? It means no lines on dozens of T3s and above with all of the latest stuff, games, movies, music, etc.....:D

Draven

Awards
  • Established

....I have distro access to one of the largest channels on all of IRC...what does that mean? It means no lines on dozens of T3s and above with all of the latest stuff, games, movies, music, etc.....:D
Hook me up! :D

khafra

Awards
Yeah, any chance of sharing? I can host an mp3 server on my 56K if that'll help :p

bachovas

bachovas

Awards
Have you guys ever played Battlefield 1942 or Delta Force Black Hawk Down? I haven't but I'm looking for those kind of war-action games. Any other good game like that? (No CS)

C-bizzle

Banned
Awards
Please tell me someone didn't use the "word "n00b" in the thread.

--Never played any of those games, but try C&C Renegade, Medal Of Honor, etc.

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
damn Sheesh give me some distro acess on those sites on those T3's!!!

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Sheesh

what channel, we used to run the biggest warez channel on criten as well as the biggest and most distro lines - private channel as well. mIRC is great for getting movies and games that just came out. what scripts do yall use for mIRC or do you use the plain irc program, ive used excursion and invision in the past which i really liked. havent been home to keep up w/ that kinda crap but its always good to know its there.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Have you guys ever played Battlefield 1942 or Delta Force Black Hawk Down? I haven't but I'm looking for those kind of war-action games. Any other good game like that? (No CS)
I've been playing BF1942 all morning with my sons. Lol. Great game! EA had it for free on Origin. I'm not sure if it's still there though...

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy ass... 11 year old thread.. back from the grave.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even more hilarious is someone quoting and replying to a question posted 11 years ago...."Yeah, thanks for the answer!. I've been subbed to this thread for 11 years waiting for your response!. Now I can finally sleep at night!."