- 02-12-2006, 08:51 PM
- 02-13-2006, 07:19 AM
sounds like the stomach flu that everyone is getting (i got it too a few weeks ago). Drink fluids to stay hydrated is the important thing. Rest and stay near a trashcan or a toilet is all I can say on getting better. Usually stomach bugs only last 24-48 hours.
- 02-13-2006, 08:58 AM
My son got it saturday morning, was fine sunday! Get some pedialite to keep yourself hydrated. I used to drink it all the time. It works!
02-13-2006, 06:52 PM
02-13-2006, 08:19 PM
02-13-2006, 09:18 PM
mine lasted 48hrs and still lingered a few days after that...stay hydrated and feel better.
Similar Forum Threads
- By JblazeGirlie in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-10-2005, 08:55 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 12-20-2003, 08:29 AM
- By ex_banana-eater in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 04-01-2003, 08:50 PM
- By Number 5 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 02-24-2003, 03:15 PM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2003, 12:00 PM