i am disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenkins

Banned
Awards
gentleman i am disappointed in the attitudes and lack of respect of some of the members of this forum. if you don't know what i am talking about then you can ignore this message but if you do then heed this message. i am a veteran for god sakes. i deserve repect. from now on if anyone wants to talk to me on the forum i will ignore them unless they address me by my proper rank, sgt. i believe i have earned it.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you can't be serious.

"wants to talk to me on the forum i will ignore them unless they address me by my proper rank, sgt"

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I THOUGHT I typed in AnabolicMinds.com maybe my fingers slipped and I typed in BB.com

:hammer: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
gentleman i am disappointed in the attitudes and lack of respect of some of the members of this forum. if you don't know what i am talking about then you can ignore this message but if you do then heed this message. i am a veteran for god sakes. i deserve repect. from now on if anyone wants to talk to me on the forum i will ignore them unless they address me by my proper rank, sgt. i believe i have earned it.
I am curious...why this demand?

And if you are serious, then we have alot of members that are vets. Why do we have to give you special treatment?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seargent, I recommend you drop your attitude and ego. This is not a baricks, or battlefield. You're a private over here until otherwise classified. You earn respect here, you do not demand it!!! Last warning or ANOTHER ban will be in order.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
dude you will find that there a ton of vets on this board.. and guess what, I have a feeling there are more than a few that were higher that a buck sgt..

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established

you were kidding right?!
(original post edited)

Is that better!!

Semper Fi
Drew

Last edited:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Hell, I would be worry about me or Pete also.. cause I am very seriously thinking about banning your dumbass

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Not you rev.. you are cool.. I was talking to Jenkins.. sorry for the misunderstanding

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Wow Drew.

I tip my cap to you, sir.
Thank you for serving our country.

You have my respect.

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
Let LSCULLA or Vrunga ban him......

they gotta pop the cherry sometime :D

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Wow Drew.

I tip my cap to you, sir.
Thank you for serving our country.

You have my respect.
Thanks man, wasnt looking to get all sappy but, when I see stuff like this, I get kinda upset. I cant run with my son, or walk around the mall without having to sit down every 15 mins and this pussy is bitching about getting respect. I get a lousy 578$ every month from the goverment. That is just enough to heat my house. Try finding a good job when you cant stand for over 20 mins, hard to say you will be good for the company. Anyways, there is my rant for the month. Damn, now Im all worked up.
:blink:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Drew - you can start cleaning up your act by taking that picture of Brian Bozworth circa 1986 down. :hammer:

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Now you know the Seahawks are my team.:study:

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
I THOUGHT I typed in AnabolicMinds.com maybe my fingers slipped and I typed in BB.com

:hammer: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ROTFLZ!!! I think you guys scared him away. Looking at this guys posts(thread starter) and his grammar skills, I think the last thing he deserves is respect...LOL

lifter2005

lifter2005

Awards
This might be the funniest post I have ever read.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just curious rev, are you still able to lift?

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it only affects my lower back, knees, feet. Like I have to go light on squats, cant do deads. raises hurt to. And it is hard to do cardio cause i really cant run

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
you guys have done wonders for his rep.

(though he brought it on himself)

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it only affects my lower back, knees, feet. Like I have to go light on squats, cant do deads. raises hurt to. And it is hard to do cardio cause i really cant run

There are other forms of cardio you could probably do, eh?

If not, you just gonna be more strict in diet... like me. ;)

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
Revdrew- thanks for everything. i have a great respect for people like you. both my granparents are viet vets and my dad is in the airforce.

as far as the nêed to ađdress you JENKINS by your rank, is rediculous. i have a great dislike of people who march around thinking that they are so much better than others for that small reason. my dad is a Lieutenant Colonel and he never ever pulls rank on his fellow comrads. they respect him because he earned it not because he demanded it. he has no respect for his fellow officers tnat do exactly what you are trying to do.

i really hope this thread that you made was a strange joke......it just blows my mind

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
It's crap like this that gives us vets a bad name! Did 20+ and I feel sorry for the kids that have to work for guys like you.

i am a veteran for god sakes. i deserve repect. from now on if anyone wants to talk to me on the forum i will ignore them unless they address me by my proper rank, sgt. i believe i have earned it.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Heh, just found this post. I think the guy was bullshitting. At least I hope so. If not...at ease Sgt. Jenkins. Either way, sorry to about your unfortunate situation Drew. Do you mind If I ask you what happened?

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
There are other forms of cardio you could probably do, eh?

If not, you just gonna be more strict in diet... like me. ;)
Yeah, there are other things that I do for cardio. I actually do alot of grappeling. That is the one thing I was good at when I was younger and to be honest I still love to compete. I just cant stand up for a long time. Grappling is one of the most intense workouts you will ever do.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Heh, just found this post. I think the guy was bullshitting. At least I hope so. If not...at ease Sgt. Jenkins. Either way, sorry to about your unfortunate situation Drew. Do you mind If I ask you what happened?

Dont be sorry bro, could of happend to anyone. I was just a little unlucky. I dont really want to post the whole story on here, and to be honest it wasnt a really good one anyways. Just a dumbass medic caused the issue to get alot worse then it should have been. You know that 90% of corpsman are dumbasses. Not all, just a good amount. If you really want to know, Ill email it to you. Things could always be worse, I could be dead or paralyzed or whatever.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Dont be sorry bro, could of happend to anyone. I was just a little unlucky. I dont really want to post the whole story on here, and to be honest it wasnt a really good one anyways. Just a dumbass medic caused the issue to get alot worse then it should have been. You know that 90% of corpsman are dumbasses. Not all, just a good amount. If you really want to know, Ill email it to you. Things could always be worse, I could be dead or paralyzed or whatever.
That'd be cool, I'm interested in as to what happened. The corpsman we had when I was in Iraq back in 04 were actually pretty good. A couple of them had been apart of the initial conflict the previous year with another battalion. They were good to go. Of course you have some corpsman straight outta school who are complete dip shits.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established

my 3 yr olds tell better jokes.....this has to be a bad joke....

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking that he left himself logged on and someone played a horrible joke on him. Either way he now has more neg reps then most do positive. Now that is funny!!!!

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
no way this guy is serious, if so ban his ass....................

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
your unit must not have given you much respect if you act like that.

jenkins

Banned
Awards
ok guys sorry about my rant earlier. actually i have been out of the air force reserves for a while now but i still think that i deserve some type of respect. i mean i dedicated 1 weekend a month for 4 years of my life to eating donuts and drinking coffee.

jenkins

Banned
Awards
how do you think i got to be the #10 on chopper challenge on my first try? airforce training

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
:blink: Now I think he's just F*ing around.

Why I do not know.:wtf:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
:rofl:
Apparently, the joke was on us.

Good one Jenks.

lifter2005

lifter2005

Awards
ok guys sorry about my rant earlier. actually i have been out of the air force reserves for a while now but i still think that i deserve some type of respect. i mean i dedicated 1 weekend a month for 4 years of my life to eating donuts and drinking coffee.
Now it sounds like you are just denegrating all the Reservists out there. They actually DO a great service to our country.
You saying that its only a 1 weekend a month type of job and all you do is eat donuts is wrong. Tell that to the reservists and guardsmen in Iraq, Kuwait, Afganistan, etc.
You are a disgrace!

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Now it sounds like you are just denegrating all the Reservists out there. They actually DO a great service to our country.
You saying that its only a 1 weekend a month type of job and all you do is eat donuts is wrong. Tell that to the reservists and guardsmen in Iraq, Kuwait, Afganistan, etc.
You are a disgrace!
:goodpost: I sense another torrent of neg reps in the distance...

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
You truly are a dipshit. Don't bother coming back. You will be banned under any name.

Status
Not open for further replies.