Who's going to the 2006 Arnold.

tattoopierced1

Just trying to get an idea of who all is going to be there this year. I plan on going Friday and Saturday to the Expo, doubt I will have the $$ to see the Classic though...

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will be at the expo sat. and sunday and at the show sat night. DS is going to have a booth tatt. They have a thread going in their section of the board. Check there for other members that will be there.

tattoopierced1

I have, I just started one in the General section for those who may not have seen the one in the DS forum.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
i have posted in both i am going along with 10 of my bodybuilding buds we will be there fri-sun!! always fun, i hope they have some nice free goodies this year!!!!:woohoo:
3 WEEKS!!!!

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
I may take a drive out there, it's always good to take in a freak show every now and then.

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
I am going. I will probaly be wearing a white tee with Witty written in black marker on the front and a pic of my avvy on the back. :)

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I am going. I will probaly be wearing a white tee with Witty written in black marker on the front and a pic of my avvy on the back. :)
Funny, yet not a bad idea... cuz in tha real world it's harder to know who you're talking too. Unless of course you're really familiar with a poster.

For those that are going and would like to meet me, just stop buy tha booth.

... I'll be tha guy selling products under tha table. :run:

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Make sure to stop the Instone booth to pick up samples of our latest products, including our newest fat burner, Inferno.
O/T but could you buy chance post tha supplement facts of tha new black version?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Cool... last time I checked it wasn't available online yet.

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
Bump for this, I am leaving at 4 today. I would love to see who all is going. Maybe we can meet up.