What is your favorite CHEAT food.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
By cheat i mean food that you eat for pleasure and has little to no positive effects.

For me its Vanilla Ice cream and bananas (almost always before bed) 4 cheese pizza and hot wings.:burger: :woohoo: :thumbsup: :nono: :food:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
come on man, why you gotta mention wings when im trying to cut?:nono:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
If I could repeat a best cheat day, it would consist of In N Out: 2 x animal style fries, 1x double double, followed by Sushi: Lots and lots of rolls, some sushi and octopus salads, with some toro, and then finish the night up with ice cream, brownies, and fresh gooey cookies and a pre-bedtime snack of a box of fruit snacks :D This was also my bulking diet for 2 yrs :D haahhaha

dunimous

Board Supporter
Awards
fresh still hot sugar cookies. Or fresh brownies

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
China buffet for lunch, pizza for dinner followed by ice cream.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
If I could repeat a best cheat day, it would consist of In N Out: 2 x animal style fries, 1x double double, followed by Sushi: Lots and lots of rolls, some sushi and octopus salads, with some toro, and then finish the night up with ice cream, brownies, and fresh gooey cookies and a pre-bedtime snack of a box of fruit snacks :D This was also my bulking diet for 2 yrs :D haahhaha
Most people here have no idea what In-n_out is. Oh man double double animal style.

I didn't open a store one time because it was near an in-n-out, and I could not handle smelling it all day. So I moved one plaza over...mmmm

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
double whopper .. followed by fudge cake .. and a chocolate milkshake

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
New York pizza, Cajun Friend Shrimp Po'boy with spice fries and two Purple Haze's beers.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
P I Z Z A
C H I N E S E B U F F E T

Ive been carb cycling for 3 days now and my mouth started watering just typing that:)

BV

Jblake

Awards
sugary kids cereals
Does anybody else get a little peeved when they see someone on a bodybuilding site that spells bicep
-> B-I-C-E-P-T? Newsflash geniuses, there is NO LETTER T in there.

By the way, my favorite cheat would be a nice big bowl of bud followed by some pizza, a couple Krispy Kremes and something crunchy and salty like Doritos or chips and salsa. I never let myself drink beer anymore either. Cutting sucks but it's gonna be worth it. Oh hell yes, I shall be ripped and veiny.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody else get a little peeved when they see someone on a bodybuilding site that spells bicep

By the way, my favorite cheat would be a nice big bowl of bud followed by some pizza, a couple Krispy Kremes and something crunchy and salty like Doritos or chips and salsa. I never let myself drink beer anymore either. Cutting sucks but it's gonna be worth it. Oh hell yes, I shall be ripped and veiny.
That one and congratulations being mispelled are two of my peeves. So many people put congradulations, and they think they're spelling it right because everyone mispronounces the word. LOL... kinda like 'soldier' isn't supposed to be pronounced soldjer, it literally is 'soldier', but nobody pronounces it correctly.

oh well, off topic, back to making me wish i wasn't dieting.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Every single time, btw, its biceps, with an 'S.' Ha.

My favorite cheat food is: In-N-Out 4x4 animal style fries and a chocolate shake. mmmmmmmm....

darius

Jack in the Box Sourdough Double Cheeseburger, with large curly fries with jalapeno ketchup, large drink of Barq's with 2-3 shots of Jager, and a 1/4 pie slice of pecan pie followed up by a few Toblerone pyramids.

Damn today was a good day. :burger:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Giant BBQ'd T-bone or Porter with tons of prawns bathing in butter and garlic along with some fettucini alfredo. Pumpin cheescake after I regain consciousness washed down with whole milk and out I go again.

off duty ninja

Awards
Most people here have no idea what In-n_out is. Oh man double double animal style.

I didn't open a store one time because it was near an in-n-out, and I could not handle smelling it all day. So I moved one plaza over...mmmm
OMG!!! In-n-Out...thats all you have to say:burger: :food:

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Favorite Cheat Food Then: Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger from Jack in the Box :burger:x2

Favorite Cheat Food Now: Any type of sushi except for cuttlefish (I damn near gagged :( ) I love Chinese food, but I like buffets that offer a sushi bar so that I can perform damage control and still feel like I'm cheating.

Another cheat meal would be either an 8oz Ribeye or 8oz Top Sirloin with garlic mashed potatoes from a Saltgrass Steakhouse near me. I could eat there everyday. :D

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
fuddruckers!!! the 1 lb durango burger (bacon and cheese) with a butterfinger or reeces milkshake. thats been my post contest meal after both my shows and i never intend on changing it. while dieting, my favorite cheat food is jello fat free, sugar free instant pudding. satisfies the sweet tooth nicely while keeping cals relatively low. if i do have it, it is always postworkout.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Vanilla ice cream, or better yet vienneta, if i start one i will finish the whole thing there and then.

Pizza would run a close second

insectgod

How may I help you today?
Awards
Chee-tos, Doritos, fried pork skins, pizza, cheese fries, hot wings, heck just about anything salty and fried with cheese involved. Not to mention jambalaya with andouille sausage, which may not be ALL THAT bad of a food, but certainly not good in the quantity I'll eat if I make it at home. And the half a bottle of hot sauce I dump on it just makes it worse for my stomach. Not a good thing to eat within 8 hours of doing deadlifts or squats... :blink: :sick:

Xel

Awards
I've never, and never plan to cheat off my diet. I believe if you keep on eating that crap you'll continue to want and crave it.

I've never eaten anything unhealthy since I was 12 years old. Literally, not one crumb of a cookie, not anything. And because of that I have absolutly no desire to eat "cheat foods", I can honestly say I never even get slightly tempted, so it's not a sacrifice because I don't want it. I don't ever even use any artificial sweetener.

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pizza Hut Pan Pizza and Ice Cream - been hankerin for some Greasy fried chicken as well.

delta314

Awards
  • Established
I've never, and never plan to cheat off my diet. I believe if you keep on eating that crap you'll continue to want and crave it.

I've never eaten anything unhealthy since I was 12 years old. Literally, not one crumb of a cookie, not anything. And because of that I have absolutly no desire to eat "cheat foods", I can honestly say I never even get slightly tempted, so it's not a sacrifice because I don't want it. I don't ever even use any artificial sweetener.
Damn....all I can say is more power to you. Every now and then I gotta have a meatlovers pizza or a double whataburger all the way. Once a month I need a choclate fix....cake or brownie, but it has to be real, none of that sugar free stuff.:food: :frustrate

glenihan

Awards
  • Established

when you are down at very low BF% (9-8 and below) and dieting for a show meaning you need to keep losing fat you're body needs refeeds to kick start its metabolism

now it doesn't have to be cake it can be a boatload of pasta and sushi .. but it also can be crap :) and it works VERY well to get the old metabolism going again

and of course then there's a shitload the night before into morning of the show that many people employ with astounding success

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
PIZZA!! papa johns, double chicken. hits the spot.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
NONE of what you guys have mentioned even compares to a large POUTINE.
mmmmmmmmmmm gravy an' cheese curds an' fries an' mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
I like to eat at the "Y"

The #1

Furr burger with a side of thighs. ;)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bacon and cheese ciabatta burger from Jack in the Box or a pizza buffet with some pumpkin pie or cheesecake made by the GF

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I like to eat at the "Y"

The #1

Furr burger with a side of thighs. ;)

You must have misread the post. This is for favorite cheat foods not diet STAPLES! :twisted:

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established

poor guy.:wtf:

IRserge

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
After my 1st show I went out to a brick oven pizzaria(sp) and had half a plain pie half a pepperoni pie, 1 loaf of garlic bread, and a pitcher of coke. When i got home I had a huge slice of a double layer brownie Oreo cookie cake I had made myself. Oh I also had a 12" hero from a lunch truck parked outside of the auditorium right when we got out of the building.

Last edited:

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
kung pao chicken with hot and sour soup
seasoned french fries with some hot sauce
cookies
pizza
reeses big cup or almondjoy
cake and ice cream
hot wings
strawberry shortcake bars