Just a got a phone call.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
My X wants to get back together!

How do I know if this is just because she is jealous or if she really wants to?

She just recently saw me with another girl for the first time, is this what made her want me?:blink:

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
My X wants to get back together!

How do I know if this is just because she is jealous or if she really wants to?

She just recently saw me with another girl for the first time, is this what made her want me?:blink:

bingo, like i tell my kids at school..they dont want the toy per say but when another kid has it...boy do they want it......BE CAREFUL

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Care to elaborate, you know my situation better than anyone. I remember you saying this was going to happen.

You said that months ago!

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Care to elaborate, you know my situation better than anyone. I remember you saying this was going to happen.

You said that months ago!

lol...i did......:rofl:

well meaning you have moved on,but she does not like it....she wants you to be stuck in the past. To want her. like i said...your ex wants you because you have moved on.bottom line....people always want what they cant have

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
RF i will come to cali, and smack you if you do such a thing. (i am saying this out of love) TC is sooo right, its like seeing a chick who had some great poon, with a jerkoff, you cant stand to see her with some guy who is less than you (not saying your current dip is) but you will always want what you dont have...

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
TC

Is that your version of "I TOLD YOU SO"?

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
who broke up your first relationship?

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
RF i will come to cali, and smack you if you do such a thing. (i am saying this out of love) TC is sooo right, its like seeing a chick who had some great poon, with a jerkoff, you cant stand to see her with some guy who is less than you (not saying your current dip is) but you will always want what you dont have...

HAHA, beutifull anaology as usual.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Here's the deal...I will post an email I sent to her brothers so you guys can read the full story... give me 3 minutes.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Hey man,

Long time no talk. How are you and Debs? Awesome I hope.

I did not know about R**** birthday party until B***** was there, then she called and asked why wasn't I there...I know it is not a big deal, but if it's ok with you guys I am still her uncle.

As far as when I called that night...I do not know what she told you, and i will never talk about her behind her back, but I need to tell my side too.

She had B**** in someones care that I was unaware of, I was trying to get her so I could take her to the zoo the next day. She would not tell me where she was, and as a dad I am sure you could imagine the feeling I had. Word around the car lot (from employees, vendors and a few other people that actually pulled me aside to make me aware of), she had been seeing my brother T**. So in light of this news, not knowing where my daughter was, and T** leaving his wife and new born twins, I did some investigating. I found his new "PAD", and saw her car was there. My dog in the back with all the windows up, and she was no where to be found. This is when I called you, hoping to GOD B**** was with you, as I would trust you with her life.

Is she F****** my brother, I do not know. I do have a suspision he is back on drugs, and that night he threratened to kill me.

He said I was a horrible father, and if we put B**** in between he and I, she would run to him. Could you imagine how that felt? This is the person that today as we speak B***** needs to see, as a friend, as a boss, and as whatever else. She stands up for him, protects him...even after a death threat to me, my sister and nephews a few days earlier, and the fact he said B**** would rather run to him instead of me. She still stands up for him.

Needless to say my self esteem is in the toilet. I am living in a state where I do not want to live. I sold my house, both stores and bought a line of bullshit from her about getting the Delmar store back. Fell for it hook line and sinker. I did everything SHE wanted in the last 3 years, and she will never, EVER, tell you guys the truth of what happened. I do not intend to rehash that crap, I do intend to stand up for myself however.

We had our differences, but as I just got done telling her. "For better or worse" means a lot to me. It's called marriage, it's called life. You just do not walk away from it, you deal with it. Well at least you are supposed to. I have my faults, I will always admit to them as well. I am a human being, but I never raised a hand to her (or even had that feeling come over me), I never cheated on her, I never lied to her. When we "grew apart" as she calls is, I disn't turn and run. I moved wher ever she thought was best. Trying to do the right thing.

When we were first in TN, she wanted to come back imedietly. I said we made a commitment we need to give it at least a year. We had just sold our stores, rented our house, put Shy through a road trip ect...

So after 6 months, we had put 10,000 down on a house we were building. I had bought a business where I could make 75g a year cash. And be at home to raise my daughter all day. She all of a sudden got a wild hair to move to SC, a place she had never been. I did not want to go AT ALL. She was so sure it was right, she did not even care about the 10G, if we didn't get it back it was still worth it is what she said. Luckily we pulled some strings and got it back. So against my total judgement and against my total heart, we moved...pissing away oppurtuinites relationships ect.

After 6 months (11 weeks of it was living in a hotel) I bet she didn't tell you that, we had another business, a brand new house, a new business, and I found an investor to put in 80G on a restaurant that would have been a slam dunk. She decided we need to move back to TN. I was heartbroken. This is pretty much when we seperated. She presented a 6 page lettter that I still have a copy of that said "I should of been a man...should of put my foot down...should of not let her move us"

So what do I do? I just got done having my wife tell me I am a pussy, I just got done spending 425g on a house and upgraded the crap out of it, I just got done forming an LLC with my investor, just got doen accepting a lease on the restaurant, just got done designing my kitchen and writting my menu...so what so I do? I take her advice and move back to TN.

6 months later, we were heavily invested in my restaurant there, we were so distant from each other. I worked 10-1am daily. 15 hour days get old after a while. I was so distant from her, I didn't always come home on time. See the above faults I said I will always admit too. I stayed out late drank too much probebly, did all sorts of stupid stuff. I never cheated or lied though. Coming home just meant a cold shoulder, a warm pillow and an alarm clock telling me to get back to work, so it was not the most motivating thing to always come home on time.

Some how we managed to buy a house(thank GOD) as we have equity in it now. We managed to sruggle through businees knowing we were so close, we had a core following but needed a little boost in advertising funds to push us over the edge.

So after being there almost a year she drops the bomb again. She wants to leave everything to come back here. Screw friends that changed there entire lives to come out there, screw my mom who moved from AL to TN, to close to B****, screw all future business prospects. So what do I do? Do I listen to this woman or the woman in my 6 page letter I hold in my hand? Hmmmm be a man M**, put your foot down...I was torn and everyone said put your foot down, this is crazy especially for Shy. She said ignore that letter, she was wrong. She then said she worked a deal with J**** to get Delmar back 100% terms with inventory. She also dropped the "Your brother is about to die" on me...so we packed up, burned even more bridges and left. I should of verified with J**** first but oh well.

So here I sit, trying to open a new store in Encinitas, trying to keep a relationship with all you guys, especially you and J. I have my own tiny apartment, never see my daughter and against what we agreed upon I got SERVED papers. She got a lawer and is trying to be the "Primary parent" Good news, I get to "Visit" my daughter on pre determined days. I am allowed to see her on other days with proper notice...

My **** is torn up, my heart is dead and I am trying my best to be a good son, father, brother, and X husband. It is hard as hell but I can not let her see that.

Why the hell did I just write all that? Damn...I guess I feel like I am in the dark here and want you and Debs and J**** to know a small glimpse of my side. I plan on being R***, k***, a***, and a**'s uncle untill you tell me to stop.

I did not embelish anything (in fact I under embelished a lot)...like I said man I am just saying my side, I am admitting to my faults but I am also relising for better or worse means the grass is always greener in some peoples eyes.

Please forward this to J****, and tell your Mom whatever you want her to know. Just as long as she doesn't think I did anything wrong. Please always give me a chance to stand up for myself.

By the way, I am hopefully signing a lease on a 640 square foot stroe next week. One block up from the ENC store, and I plan on being the biggest Global pimp on the west coast!

Thanks for listening to my rant, and please make sure Debs, and J reads it too.

M** (your brother)

Head Nurse

Awards
lol...i did......:rofl:

well meaning you have moved on,but she does not like it....she wants you to be stuck in the past. To want her. like i said...your ex wants you because you have moved on.bottom line....people always want what they cant have
amen sister!!!!!!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
"you dont know what youve got till its gone." joni mitchell/ janet jackson

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Please take time to read that email, it really is a good story :(

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Please take time to read that email, it really is a good story :(
Having just lost your brother not to long ago, be careful, I know what its like....it hurts like hell...I say this cause your a pal to me, you are a doll, and you need to look out for you......dont be hasty as i said on the phone...time will tell............

(((((HUGZ)))))) i wish you the best...

Head Nurse

Awards
Hey guy how you doing today?? you hang'n in there??

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Something I left out...

Just the other day, (Monday), I asked to take my daughter to Nashville with me. She thre a fit but then said ok if I signged these papers saying that I would return her on a certain date.

I get that, I do. But, the way she went about it was wrong. She brought a friend with her to do the talking, and just made me look like an ass right in front of my daughters school.

Then I get the "Do you want to get back" call 2 days later, I was like WTF?

So...

I went to a concert last night with this incredibly hot girl, and when we got back to my palacial estate...(1 room love nest) ;) There was a big envelope on my door from her lawer.

I still have yet to open it as I was being a good host to the lady.

So how am I doing? Tired, confused and I just got my ass chewed out by the "Girlfriend"

Thanks for asking...

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Something I left out...

Just the other day, (Monday), I asked to take my daughter to Nashville with me. She thre a fit but then said ok if I signged these papers saying that I would return her on a certain date.

I get that, I do. But, the way she went about it was wrong. She brought a friend with her to do the talking, and just made me look like an ass right in front of my daughters school.

Then I get the "Do you want to get back" call 2 days later, I was like WTF?

So...

I went to a concert last night with this incredibly hot girl, and when we got back to my palacial estate...(1 room love nest) ;) There was a big envelope on my door from her lawer.

I still have yet to open it as I was being a good host to the lady.

So how am I doing? Tired, confused and I just got my ass chewed out by the "Girlfriend"

Thanks for asking...
you have what just happened to me..the guy i have been seeing, acting weird all week..calls me up today while I AM AT SCHOOL....and says....your health **** is to much...let's be friends, i was like...you jerk off.....I am sooooooooooooooooooo pissed..... he better pray i dont see him anytime soon....front ball kick:run:

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
The "Girlfriend" brought me lunch, which was nice. I then caught her snooping through my phone. I asked her to stop and she freaked. I had pictures of the girl from last night in there and I did not want the 3 hours of drama that would come if she found them...