Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Happy bday strat! where you at?

:cheers:

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Strat is too busy being the Numerology and Exobiology moderator at Avant to hang with the muscleheads anymore, .........

I wonder how I can get Strat and CDB into a political debate against each other?, that would be highly entertaining, pass the popcorn.

Anyway, Happy Bday, you flippin' Canuck....... Have some of that fine BC bud tonight and send some my way

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Happy Birthday you intellectual titan :cheers:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Happy Birthday!!! And if it's 2007 when you get this, just know that the fellas were thinking of you in Feb. '06!... ;)

Viator

Awards
Strat is too busy being the Numerology and Exobiology moderator at Avant to hang with the muscleheads anymore, .........
OK, so Avant has more than its share of "girly-men," but even Ronnie Coleman had 13" arms at one point. Of course he was probably 10...

Seriously, just cuz Avant prides itself on member intellect doesn't mean we're not muscleheadz, it just means we've all got small dicks.:run:

Except Stragegos, he's hung like a Moose, (that's your birthday present from me Strat... enjoy the PM's from our gay brethren).

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! Sorry to say that I am still extremely busy, so I haven't been able to make any sort of return to 'action' here, but I do look forward to doing so in the near future. Your well wishes are appreciated.
:cheers: indeed!

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Happy birthday man and it's good to see you around again!

btw... you have post anywhere that fills people in on what you have been up too?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebigt Forum Suggestions and News 6
thebigt General Chat 13
The Solution Supplements 14
MidwestBeast Evomuse 19
kboxer7 General Chat 15