anabolics section

-bman-

Awards
is it me or is this more of a supplemental anabolic section??? even though superdrol and phera are is considered designer gear i think the anabolic section should stick to real gear injectable and such , am i wrong???

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is your opinion and you are entitled to it. It is not a question of whether you are wrong or you are right. The owner wants it that way so he makes it that way. Just the way it is.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
wether you believe it or not most the designer gears are NOT supplements and they are on the grey side of the law and as a favor to all of us mods and admin types Bobo decided to keep all of this in ONE forum so that it would be easier on all of us to watch out for posts that would bring LE to the board and cause problems
thanks for understanding

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gosh, Matt put it so politely and informative. In contrast, I sounded pretty rude. Sorry -bman-. But, yes what the nice man said :)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Besides, it's not a rule to not talk about injectables or other anabolic products.. Things that are legal for now yet potent for banning are gonna be talked about moreso than a product you need to get underground..

So, should I run Superdrol and Prostanozol, or 2 boxes of Halodrol-50? :toofunny:

-bman-

Awards
lol no prob 5150 luckily im not on clomid yet or i would have been crying all night long jk.....i was just making an observation thats all , seems people are avoiding injecting and taking 2-4 orals of legal steroids meanwhile flooding the board with superdrol threads lol , dont get me wrong i have taken superdrol too and loved it and glad i can find and/or direct people to find info here about it but when it comes time to find some info on constructing my next injectable i have to sift through the 1000's of sd,pp, lmg posts so unfortunatly i have to goto another board for that info......but all that aside it is a great board here with good informative people, have a nice day fellas stay big

-bman-

Awards
oh and you should stack all three superdrol at 80 mg twice a day should put on good size lol

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
trust me it is a full time job to keep the SD threads to a minimum.. ;)