Props To...... IronMike

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
IronMike has 23 referals to the site. I was browsing the board Statistics today and saw Recruiters and almost **** a brick. I had thanked him a week or so ago via PM for getting people over to the site, but damn, I had no idea he had 23 referals. Pretty incredible, its much appreciated.....

On a site note-

Im pretty proud that when I visit dozens of boards I never see a AnabolicMinds shameful plug on any board. Keep the prestige of this board high and members will inevitably find it. Thanks again to anyone here with even 1 referal, that shows you give a **** about the board and want others to be a part of it and those without a referal, well....you're all going to hell I suppose ;) Good work guys and again, Thanks to IronMike.....

Maybe we can give him Platinum Status :rolleyes:

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
making people aware of this place and actually having them come is some good ****, definitely deserves recognition when it happens that much, good job IronMike!

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
23..man thats awesome...i keep tellin a coupla folks i know but they never seem to wanna come over here...anybody else have this prob? i figure its their loss.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I found that at first too, but as I mention this place more and more I'm starting to see some of them posting here.

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
And below you is one of the referral guys for Draven , Me and draven both come from a private board skinnyguy.net , he was the one that told me about this board and damn , I wish i had find it soonerr, so much knowledge to acquire is not even funny, PROPPS to IRONMIKE.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Hey now don't forget Bean from skinnyguy :)

PJ was here at one point but he got banned... i think thats my only referral; so no props for me :)

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
Hey Bean nice pic of a lion you got there hehe ;) , btw bean how is that FINA kicking in man?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
banjobounce Supplements 3
LiftWithDonuts General Chat 1250
CATdiesel76 Supplements 20
ericool007 Supplements 51
freqfly Supplements 20