Some of the Best Things You've Heard People Say While Working Out?

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
There's an amusing thread on this forum called " http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/39082-some-stupid-things-people-say-about-working-out.html "

Well, tonight I heard something that made me want to put up one for the best thing some of us might have heard at the gym.

Tonight was chest day, and I was doing weighted dips on a combination pull-up/dip/ab exercise stand. In between a set, a woman walked over and I asked her if she wanted to hop on while I rested.

Instead, she pointed at the 45 pound plate dangling between my legs and said, "I'd like to swing from that chain!" :woohoo:

Made my night! :D

-Blesum

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I accidentally pegged a girlfriend in the head with a racquetball shot once. Real hard shot, right behind the ear. Her fault, she was blocking my straight shot, but I felt bad anyway. It was such a good shot we had to stop the game because she was dizzy. On the way out of the gym she said, "Guess you don't have to get me drunk to take advantage of me tonight." It was a fairly new relationship, we hadn't screwed yet, but oddly enough after giving her half a concussion I knew I was getting some that night.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Damn. All I ever get is "You sure are fat for being at the gym all the time!"

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
"you gonna lift that?"
"nope, i just like loading it up."

"doesn't he know that deadlifts are bad for his back. you would think he'd know machines work just as well..." (overheard coming from a 16-17 y/o 180lbs monster):rolleyes:

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I over heard a "trainer" telling someone about doing cardio after lifting "because your glycogenon cells are depleted"

yes glycogen-on cells

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I am on the college bowling team here at school. Yes bowling. ITs what I am good at. Anyways...there are always a few players who think they are tough ****. They never workout and are just fat and have some stregth do to some high school sports years ago. I always keep to myself when they start getting into wrestling matches in the big 12 passeger vans we take.

One time...a couple of them start to crawl over toward my seat and start to try and "get me". I just pushed them back in there seat and told them nice try. They come back with, "Geez Bean (my nickname) you are a big pussy for being at the gym so much."

:blink: I just keep to myself......WEAKLING!!! bbbbaaahahahaha

:bow28:

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
I always enjoy anything that starts out with, "Well the guy at GNC said..."
Silly ninnymuggins.:trout:

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
an accomplished bodybuilder that trains at my gym got in a huuge fight w/ his girlfriend on his cell outside our gym, and then before his first big set of presses screamed out at the TOP OF HIS LUNGS, "THAT FUCKING WHORE! DADDYS LITTLE RAPE BUDDY!!! FUCKING CUNT HOPE YOU DIE!!!!!" and then proceded to go to war... it was rather hilarious

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
an accomplished bodybuilder that trains at my gym got in a huuge fight w/ his girlfriend on his cell outside our gym, and then before his first big set of presses screamed out at the TOP OF HIS LUNGS, "THAT FUCKING WHORE! DADDYS LITTLE RAPE BUDDY!!! FUCKING CUNT HOPE YOU DIE!!!!!" and then proceded to go to war... it was rather hilarious
:toofunny:

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
I am on the college bowling team here at school. Yes bowling. ITs what I am good at. Anyways...there are always a few players who think they are tough ****. They never workout and are just fat and have some stregth do to some high school sports years ago. I always keep to myself when they start getting into wrestling matches in the big 12 passeger vans we take.

One time...a couple of them start to crawl over toward my seat and start to try and "get me". I just pushed them back in there seat and told them nice try. They come back with, "Geez Bean (my nickname) you are a big pussy for being at the gym so much."

:blink: I just keep to myself......WEAKLING!!! bbbbaaahahahaha

:bow28:
Cool nickname BTW :D