High BP 150/100

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
My cousin called me and he is going nuts, his Bp is thru the roof. What can he take to lower it. He is currently on Winni and Test. Any suggestions

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Well, first what he can do is stop his cycle, if it's not an option the best supp. is Twinlabs "blood pressure control" Starts working in a few days. Check out "swap meet" section,I'm trying to sell few of those, but I'm leaving tomorrow for 2 weeks, if you'll get a hold of me today, I can ship it tomorrow morning.
Hawthorn berry, celery seeds another option but it takes too long to start working.
He can try to control water he holds by using AI or lower doses see if that helps.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
yup....what D said. C-12 milk peptides or celery seed extract.

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've been looking into celery seed extract.. I know of hawthorn berry you should at least use it for some weeks (even months) before it has noticable effect, but what about celery seed extract? And what's a good dose? I've read 2x150mg daily, is that enough?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I've been looking into celery seed extract.. I know of hawthorn berry you should at least use it for some weeks (even months) before it has noticable effect, but what about celery seed extract? And what's a good dose? I've read 2x150mg daily, is that enough?

It depends how much 3NB is in it. I use this one because it is an 85% extract http://www.nutraplanet.com/product_info.php?products_id=592
and take 2 twice per day. It works rather quickly. By the 3rd day my systolic will drop up to 30 points. Although, over time, I seem to have become immune to it (after 6 months). I have a genetic defect with BP and am on meds. But for the sake of science, I did a little experiment for you guys and that is what I found to be the case for me.
I also did an experiment with the c-12 peptides. It took longer to work and it was a gradual declination of my systolic. But it seemed to hit my diastolic as well. I only ran 2 bottles worth due to the cost. So I don't know if I would also develop an immunity to that or not. I would start with CS and then try the c-12 peps. If you still have a problem 6 weeks post cycle, I would definitely see a doc and get some meds. It isn't that big of a deal to take them. I haven't noticed any problems with training.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I've got bp problems after SD cycle last april. I ran hawthorn, celery for 5 months and it didn't do **** for me. I started c-12 and it worked wonders, after 2 bottles my bp was normal and I haven't had problems since then.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
on cycle I ran cs, hawth berry, and after I realized my blood pressure was a mess I added the c12. My bp went down but not to the ranges I would've liked them. I now realize after coming off and doing research on the matter that excess estrogen can cause this. I was retaining a ton of water and never took an AI. I thought the bloat felt good, made me feel huge. But that can be a big mistake, one I'll never make again. Tell your friend to get aromasin, celery seed, hawthorne berry, and potassium. That should help.