How Come I Can't P.M. / Email ?

Viator

Awards
I thought I had to get to 50 posts or something but I still can't send PM's or email's through this board. Anyone know what's up? -V

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
You have to donate to be able to use the PM feature. There's a donation button on the top right corner.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
drop it like its hot, drop it like its hot

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or you could read the large sticky at the top of the forum about PM's.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
^ :p He could read the stickies, but then he couldn't ask everybody.

Viator

Awards
Flame Away Fellas... I deserve it (ThankYouSirMayIhaveAnother)

OK, in my defense, I came off 4 years of desoxyn/dexadrine/adderall (not all at once; cycled) and my brain is *fried* just like the egg in the anti-drug commercial's of the 80's

That being said, This situation w/ the PM's is nothing short of pure irony... a 10 year vet not reading FAQ's or Stickies.

I guess it's Karma; all the newbies I've flamed for lesser offenses; now coming back to get their cheap shots (well they're not cheap if I deserve 'em)

OK fellas... just not in the face, please :jaw:

Viator

Awards
Bobo, man, c'mon... PLEASE lemme hold ten dollaz. yo man don't walk away from me... please! I just need ten, just to get me by w/ a PM or two; just so I can get straight.

dammit man... I'll suck yo... :D

uh, nevermind :run:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Re: Flame Away Fellas... I deserve it (ThankYouSirMayIhaveAnother)

OK, in my defense, I came off 4 years of desoxyn/dexadrine/adderall (not all at once; cycled) and my brain is *fried* just like the egg in the anti-drug commercial's of the 80's

That being said, This situation w/ the PM's is nothing short of pure irony... a 10 year vet not reading FAQ's or Stickies.

I guess it's Karma; all the newbies I've flamed for lesser offenses; now coming back to get their cheap shots (well they're not cheap if I deserve 'em)

OK fellas... just not in the face, please :jaw:
:lol:

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
It's not so bad. Just contribute and help a hungry Bobo today :D His thatched roof villa in Zihuatanejo is in dire need of repair, and all the cabana boys have found other jobs.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Inflation is killing me....

:D