My New Baby

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
You like?:run:

Exterior is identical.

Interior: Insert Black Leather, no Navigation System, and a 6 speed Manual.

Gotta wait a couple thousand miles before I really:run: :run: :run: :run: :run:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
not my type

but, i hope you have fun with it though, dont be going 125 down a highway any time soon.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
not a big vw guy- i almost got a jetta gli tho before i bought my rover. that color really does do it justice- hope ya have fun with it!!

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I got rid of an '04 GTI for it. I'm the first person in my region to own the '06.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
where abts are you from?

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
fun times...but no navi??? boooo...!!! jk....but navis are nice....i need one.....

tattoopierced1

nice looking. My wife wants one of those, but I dont think I could fit in it. Hows the inside space wise?

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Slick. My ex's VW jetta drove almost just like a 325 bmw.
German's are cool....lol.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That is a phat ride. I really want one of those Sr-22's or whatever they're called. I saw one being tested at the dealership and man, that thing purred.

For now, we're sticking with our '99 Passat 1.8T. We love that car and we're going to drive it into the ground..after a chip, bigger brakes and a performance clutch :twisted:

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
nice car,but i am after all a jeepy girl...:)

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
That is NICE. Is the handling anything like that of the GTI's of the mid-'90s? I feel they kinda lost it a little in the late-'90s and 2000's...

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
I was expecting a real baby! Thought you finally got the boys back after all those extended cycles:rofl:

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bioman, do you mean R32? Those are quite nice too (3.2L V6, 250hp)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
R32..That'd be the one. It's gotta be a blast to drive..so tiny with 250 hp. Weeeeeee!

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Thought you finally got the boys back :rofl:
Nope:nutkick: :sad:

Nothing a little HCG and HMG can't take care of a few years down the road.:stick:

At least I hope so...:eek:

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
That is NICE. Is the handling anything like that of the GTI's of the mid-'90s? I feel they kinda lost it a little in the late-'90s and 2000's...
I never drove the MKIII GTI. I haven't gotten on mine at all yet, and I'm not going to for some time. I beat the balls off the one I test drove though.:twisted:

bigboobiecrew

Banned
Awards
nice car,but i am after all a jeepy girl...:)
why are you stealing my pictures, "TOUGHCHICK". if you're so tough, why don't you use your own freakin pictures. you are PATHETIC. a woman in her 30's STEALING other people's pictures. i would expect something like this from a pre-teen! instead of LYING and pretending, you should have just not used a picture AT ALL and left you appearance as a mystery. not all people are so superficial that they won't talk to you because you're fat/ugly/etc. and you should have learned that BY NOW considering the fact that you're 10 YEARS older than me. why don't you fucking grow up.

http://www.myspace.com/bigboobiecrew (MY PAGE!)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I admit I didn't used to like the the styling of most VW's, especially the hatchbacks, but the models nowadays look pretty sweet. The new grille design is very sharp in particular.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why are you stealing my pictures, "TOUGHCHICK". if you're so tough, why don't you use your own freakin pictures. you are PATHETIC. a woman in her 30's STEALING other people's pictures. i would expect something like this from a pre-teen! instead of LYING and pretending, you should have just not used a picture AT ALL and left you appearance as a mystery. not all people are so superficial that they won't talk to you because you're fat/ugly/etc. and you should have learned that BY NOW considering the fact that you're 10 YEARS older than me. why don't you fucking grow up.

http://www.myspace.com/bigboobiecrew (MY PAGE!)
What in the blue hell does this have to do with the man's new car? Bloody drama queen, please take that **** elsewhere!

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Coming very soon to SS's GTI...

http://www.goapr.com/VW/products/ecu_upgrade_mkvgti.html

91 Octane Chipped: 246hp/282lb-ft
93 Octane Chipped: 252hp/303lb-ft

:run: :D

I've got about 300 miles on it so far. 200 more and I'll see what she can do for now. So far it's much, much better than the '04 GTI 1.8t in every aspect.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. Do they have a dual mode chip for the 1.8T's? I was thinking on upgrading our baby to get some zip out of her in her golden years. She's got about 120K..soooo, might as well make that last 80K moe interesting.

I need to upgrade the brakes first though. Piss poor stopping power for such a heavy little car.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. Do they have a dual mode chip for the 1.8T's? I was thinking on upgrading our baby to get some zip out of her in her golden years. She's got about 120K..soooo, might as well make that last 80K moe interesting.

I need to upgrade the brakes first though. Piss poor stopping power for such a heavy little car.
http://www.goapr.com/VW/products/ecu_upgrade_passat18t.html

There's a couple other brands of chips for dubs too. GIAC and Revo. Also Neuspeed, VW's official aftermarket tuner.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I actually had my front brakes replaced for free under warranty on my '04. Rotors and pads, with like 19-20 months and ~38,000 miles of ownership. Also the motor in the vent system died and had to be replaced.