Thinking about making a protein supplement

1. Thinking about making a protein supplement

What's up guys? Ive been thinking about this for sometime now and I have decided im going to buy about 50lbs of protein, creatine and maltodextrin and make a protein supplement I can sell in and around my county to friends and such and see what the interest is and maybe go from there....I was thinking about names and I just wanted to get your take on this
    so far I like this one

tell me what you guys think

2. or CreaTrition Products

3. CreaTriton is no good, makes it seem as though you are a creatine based company, might scare away people looking more into just protein or fatburners or other products....just my 2 cents.

4. Exchange the malto with undenatured-hydrolized-micellar sweet potato albumin. jk

Seriously though, why screw up good protein by adding cheap sugar? A complex carb is the way to go IMO.
    Recent log:

5. Yea, a lot of people are catching on that carbs aren't bad and that Complex Carbs are even better.

6. well I was using it as more of a post workout shake...and the malto is digested very fast so glycogen stores are replinshed....but what would be a good complex carb powder?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 11:12 AM
  2. Thinking about making.
    By vika808 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 05:29 AM
  3. What do you think about this supplement schedule.
    By Sharkk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 06:13 PM
  4. Fat Loss- Something To Think About
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-29-2003, 02:45 PM
  5. Protein supplement
    By xcreed in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-25-2002, 11:27 PM