IT IS A SCAM!!! GETPINZ.COM IS NOT UNDER INVESTIGATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Anyone gotten this in their box in the last few days? I was not aware that GPZ was selling any "illegals".

"The Fda has logged all use of this site (getpinz.com) Your ip address and all personal information is now on file with the fda and dea. Do not visit this site again for illegal purchases or you will be investigated. Jail time and or fine may be imposed. SRT. Ricky Gonalez."

Irish480

Awards
Anyone gotten this in their box in the last few days? I was not aware that GPZ was selling any "illegals".

"The Fda has logged all use of this site (getpinz.com) Your ip address and all personal information is now on file with the fda and dea. Do not visit this site again for illegal purchases or you will be investigated. Jail time and or fine may be imposed. SRT. Ricky Gonalez."
Already some threads on this D.

It is a scam. Someone hacked the site and if you actually go to dea.com as opposed to dea.gov you will see the bullshit behind it.

Don't fall for it.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Irish. I didn't see any other threads anywhere but figured it was a prank. lol

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
dea.com was the first clue :lol:
It's not funny, so shut up! I'm not gonna share my tator-tots with you any more... besides, you know how clueless I am bro. :p .com, .net, .org, it all just means something different I have to type everytime!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Okay closing this one due to the fact that it is a scam and really should have been cleared before it was posted..

Status
Not open for further replies.