New Christian band rocks!!!!!!!!(check'em out)

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I can't get into their new single.

It doesn't sound like Korn or Limp to me either.

Suggest any other songs?

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure that its a "christian" band if indeed they have a song titled "Die MF Die"

tribal 1

Awards
I never said they were!!! Toad just wanted something else to hear!!!!!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
OTHER songs, meaning from TFK...

:icon_lol:

tribal 1

Awards
Hell I've only listened to a few of there songs "move" is probably the best!!!!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have some excellent Christian rock CDs. I'll try to follow up with a few band names if anyone is interested. I think I'm the only OG in the gym working out to Christian rock.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Reminds me of the Southpark episode of "Christian Hard Rock"

Funny funny

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any of yall like Flyleaf? I've only heard "I'm so sick" and one other but they were both pretty good. For some reason the version I'm getting off P2P programs like Limewire isn't the same as the cd version. must be a demo

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Meh...its ok:) In the words of Hank Hill "They're not making Christianity better, they're making Rock N Rolll worse." :D

BV

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
I have some excellent Christian rock CDs. I'll try to follow up with a few band names if anyone is interested. I think I'm the only OG in the gym working out to Christian rock.

Out of curiosity, hit me up with that list.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Off the top of my head .....

Sonic Flood
Falling Up
Pillar
The Kry
Skillet
Switchfoot
P.O.D.
Dc Talk
Five Iron Frenzy
The Waiting
Audio Adrenaline
Third Day

I've seen several of these bands (and many others) in concert. It isn't what you might expect (it is far different than I thought it would be).

stuffperson

Awards
Some of my favorite metal right now is by christian bands

Check out the first Norma Jean cd Bless the Martyr and Kiss the Child... this cd is absolutely CHAOTIC breakdown music to the point of "turn that **** off" the first few times you hear it. It grew on me over the course of mid 2005 and became my fav cd of 05 (even though its 2 or 3 years old) - just ridiculous.
if you've got any p2p's, d/l Memphis will be laid to waste, I used to hate cell phones now I hate car crashes, It was as if the dead man stood upon the air, and The shotgun message. I personally like the whole cd a lot except tracks 7 & 11.

As I Lay Dying is pretty much rock your schlong off stuff as well. These bands are MUCH easier to listen to after you accept that the vocals are mostly scream/growl.
d/l Elegy, 94 Hours (omg machine gun double bass), Forever, the beginning, etc etc

Awesome workout music, Norma Jean will put 45lbs on your flat bench guaranteed.

stuffperson

Awards
He Is Legend is another one I like a lot, not like speed metal really, but I can still pick up a broom/baseballbat/golfclub and air guitar my ass off to this stuff.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
The latest Lamb Of God (not a Christian band) is really crazy...definite gym soundtrack.

BV

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Off the top of my head .....

Sonic Flood
Falling Up
Pillar
The Kry
Skillet
Switchfoot
P.O.D.
Dc Talk
Five Iron Frenzy
The Waiting
Audio Adrenaline
Third Day

I've seen several of these bands (and many others) in concert. It isn't what you might expect (it is far different than I thought it would be).
I'm going to have to add the David Crowder Band to this...saw them not too long ago and they put on a great show. Their new CD is absolutely fantastic as well. :)

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to have to add the David Crowder Band to this...saw them not too long ago and they put on a great show. Their new CD is absolutely fantastic as well. :)
the David Crowder Band is phenominal. Their sound is so different and so perfect. I listen to a lot of Christian music but still don't workout to it. Most of the stuff I listen to is softer like Chris Tomlin, Bebo Norman, Shane and Shane and David Crowder.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We have some softer stuff (Newsboys, Jennifer Knapp, Rebecca St. James, etc.), but I'm drawn to the harder stuff.

Sanctus Real is also good.

A now-defunct (I believe) band that I really like is/was called "Shaded Red". Great vocals. The two CDs I have are keepers.

On the mid to softer side - Jeremy Camp is excellent.