Stepping out of lurk mode

1. Stepping out of lurk mode

Hello all. Thought I'd actually start posting, considering how long I've been lurking and reading. What can I say, I try to listen more than I talk.

Soooo...my name's Ryan, and I've been in the Army for almost 12 years, 7 as an NCO. I am a Persian linguist, trying for interrogator. I've been deployed to Bosnia twice in the mid-'90s and Iraq once in '03-'04. I'm also working to get my Level I cert. as an Army Combatives instructor. Pain is good...

Well, gotta go feed my fat face. Have a good one!

Ryan

2. Welcome D.R.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
    •   

3. Good to have you here.

4. an interrogator in lurk mode...now that's a scary thought.

5. Now, now. I haven't been to the school yet. My only experience thus far has been with Iranian refugees in Baghdad. Interrogating them is easy; often they're so piss-scared, all you have to do is be nice to them. Offer them water, cigarettes, and a sympathetic ear and the floodgates open. That, and a white guy speaking Farsi always blows their minds.

6. Glad to have you here man.
    Welcome!

7. welcome
    RIP Ryan, :(

8. Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat
    Now, now. I haven't been to the school yet. My only experience thus far has been with Iranian refugees in Baghdad. Interrogating them is easy; often they're so piss-scared, all you have to do is be nice to them. Offer them water, cigarettes, and a sympathetic ear and the floodgates open. That, and a white guy speaking Farsi always blows their minds.

If that doesn't work you can always ship them out to a third world country where it is OK to torture them

9. welcome bro. there's quite a few former and current military members on this board. you'll fit right in.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 04:23 PM
  2. Everyone is out of Nolva!! help!!!
    By dannyboy5000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-15-2003, 12:22 PM
  3. Liquid solutions out of clomid - Where to buy?
    By dannyboy5000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-26-2003, 12:47 AM
  4. PH's precipitating out of T1 solution?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-04-2003, 10:31 AM
  5. T-1 Pro out of Stock/Server down
    By JWest0926 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2003, 04:04 PM