Stepping out of lurk mode

Desert Rat

Desert Rat

Awards
Hello all. Thought I'd actually start posting, considering how long I've been lurking and reading. What can I say, I try to listen more than I talk.

Soooo...my name's Ryan, and I've been in the Army for almost 12 years, 7 as an NCO. I am a Persian linguist, trying for interrogator. I've been deployed to Bosnia twice in the mid-'90s and Iraq once in '03-'04. I'm also working to get my Level I cert. as an Army Combatives instructor. Pain is good...:icon_lol:

Well, gotta go feed my fat face. Have a good one!

Ryan

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Welcome D.R.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
an interrogator in lurk mode...now that's a scary thought.

:cheers:

Desert Rat

Desert Rat

Awards
Now, now. I haven't been to the school yet. My only experience thus far has been with Iranian refugees in Baghdad. Interrogating them is easy; often they're so piss-scared, all you have to do is be nice to them. Offer them water, cigarettes, and a sympathetic ear and the floodgates open. That, and a white guy speaking Farsi always blows their minds. :)

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Now, now. I haven't been to the school yet. My only experience thus far has been with Iranian refugees in Baghdad. Interrogating them is easy; often they're so piss-scared, all you have to do is be nice to them. Offer them water, cigarettes, and a sympathetic ear and the floodgates open. That, and a white guy speaking Farsi always blows their minds. :)

If that doesn't work you can always ship them out to a third world country where it is OK to torture them :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
welcome bro. there's quite a few former and current military members on this board. you'll fit right in.