Lee Hotti

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I laughed my ass off when I saw this.. You must have seen this!

:icon_lol:

http://www.leehotti.com/index.htm

Make sure you check out the original pics, but especially the photoshopped ones.. Hilarious! :rofl:

The site was created because someone posted this pic on sherdog.com:

More pics..

Photoshopped ones..

There's ALOT more of those pics on the site.. funny ****!

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Damn that is funny! Are there really people in this world who are that far out of touch with reality :think:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
:rofl: that's way too gay. Even beelz & natedogg think it's too gay :D

exposed

Awards
Good lord, reminds me of some people back in high-school.:wtf:

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
omg, this is how it is at EVERY SINGLE club/bar I go to. I live in brooklyn, and yes there is a different style, but this is taking it to the extreme.

Oh btw, all these kids are juiced up and think they're the hardest kids in the world.

edited: didn't like the wording

Last edited:

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its sad, but thats the type of guys you find in clubs/bars now. Its irratating to see but a girl that wants a real man is going to walk the other direction.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
If I EVER have to do hard time in prison, I pray I get one of those guys for my BUNKmate. Hell, they could teach my girl grooming tips, LOL!!

And guys like that not only give steriods a bad name, but men in general.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Reminds me of when Kramer fell asleep in the tanning bed."

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Godamn that was funny....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't take it.....I'm going to piss myself from laughin so hard...

Too Small

Awards
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
They look normal to me.

:toofunny:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
They look normal to me.
WOW!!!!......You got to be f**king kidding me right?!......:toofunny: :rofl: !!

This is them mushroom stamping each other in the eye :trout: !

I don't even know what to say after seeing these guys besides that I just got a great abs workout from laughing so hard! Yeah, I am originally from NY also, and you go out to the clubs in the Hamptons or where ever, and this is what you see a lot, but these gays, oops I mean guys, take the cake!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
They look normal to me.
WOW!!!!......You got to be f**king kidding me right?!......:toofunny: :rofl: !!

This is them mushroom stamping each other in the eye :trout: !

I don't even know what to say after seeing these guys besides that I just got a great abs workout from laughing so hard! Yeah, I am originally from NY also, and you go out to the clubs in the Hamptons or where ever, and this is what you see a lot, but these gays, oops I mean guys, take the cake!
Yup, I was f**king kidding you. :D

I actually believe they provide a valuable service to the community (laughter aside). Great dummies to practice my Kajukenbo. :)

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
There's a weekly show on these guys on A&E, its called The Gotti's. Like Mobb Deep said "I'll have to get on some old high school **** start punchin niggaz in their face just for livin". These dudes are sickening.

mab904

mab904

Awards
Its sad, but thats the type of guys you find in clubs/bars now. Its irratating to see but a girl that wants a real man is going to walk the other direction.
:rofl:
Sad indeed. Thank goodness I don't go to clubs and bars if this is what frequents them . Ok, maybe I'm just old, and not in tune with this metro thing. But these "boys" ;) ...are not the least bit appealing or sexy. WTF is up with that hair....:blink:? They look like a chia pet.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Chia head, lolololololo, thats good mab. Wish I knew how to photoshop their face on this head.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
:rofl:
Sad indeed. Thank goodness I don't go to clubs and bars if this is what frequents them . Ok, maybe I'm just old, and not in tune with this metro thing. But these "boys" ;) ...are not the least bit appealing or sexy. WTF is up with that hair....:blink:? They look like a chia pet.
Hey, not that there is anything wrong with that.....well, I mean besides the obvious. Just more " pussification " of the american male. This is no more evident than in NYC. It used to be you could tell which ones were the heterosexuals..Now it is just blurry, Yikes!...these guys could benefit from some beer, chicken wings, football and rock and roll. Then maybe they would be ready for a real women!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Freaking punks give real Italians a bad name...

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
go spend some time in staten island and bensonhurst and you'll be blown away by how many of these hair styles you run across

its pretty insane but to each their own .. if they like the way they look god bless 'em

plus it gives me a chance to laugh inside quite often

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Holy cow.
With that hair they look like they just escaped from a Dragonball Z cartoon.
I thought only Japanamation characters would go out looking like that.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
With that hair they look like they just escaped from a Dragonball Z cartoon.
I thought only Japanamation characters would go out looking like that.
Yeah, but they can also fly through moutains and shoot lasers out of their eyes...

:D

BV

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
These guys are so gay, that when they were learning to read, they didn't get past "See Dick..."

Irish480

Awards
Wow I can't believed they actually posted those pics... They are so gay omg..:woohoo:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Awwwwwwwwww

You guys are just a bunch a hatazzzzzz coz ya aint any playahzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :afro:

CROWLER