God Bless America
- 01-19-2006, 11:47 AM
God Bless America
DON'T FOOL WITH GRANDMA
Here's a quote from a government employee who witnessed a recent interaction
between an elderly woman and an antiwar protester in a Metro station in DC:
"There were protesters on the train platform handing out pamphlets on the
evils of America. I politely declined to take one.
"An elderly woman was behind me getting off the escalator and a young (20ish)
female protester offered her a pamphlet, which she politely declined.
"The young protester put her hand on the old woman's shoulder as a gesture of
friendship and in a very soft voice said, 'Lady, don't you care about the
children of Iraq?'
"The old woman looked up at her and said, ' Honey, my father died in France
during World War II, I lost my husband in Korea, and a son in Vietnam. All
three died so you could have the right to stand here and bad mouth our country.
If you touch me again. I'll stick this umbrella up your ass and open it. ' "
- 01-19-2006, 11:50 AM
- 01-19-2006, 02:14 PM
01-19-2006, 02:16 PM
It can NEVER be said enough.
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE AND ARE SERVING>
I owe my and my families freedoms to you.
Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
01-19-2006, 04:00 PM
01-19-2006, 04:28 PM
01-19-2006, 04:48 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By anabolicrhino in forum PoliticsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-07-2007, 01:56 PM
- By PHWSSJ in forum AnabolicsReplies: 33Last Post: 08-07-2006, 11:11 PM
- By iwinulose2981 in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 04-14-2005, 02:28 PM
- By labrad in forum SupplementsReplies: 78Last Post: 04-02-2003, 04:46 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 02-15-2003, 01:53 PM