New to this site..

1. New to this site..

What's up everyone. I'm new to this site.

Here's a little about me:

I started lifting again after a 9+ yr layoff about 3 months ago. I was pretty hardcore in the past. In 2.5 yrs I went from 149lbs, 18% BF to 206lbs, 10%...with help. I was a manager and personal trainer at a really kickass gym, but the ownwer decided to sell and I went a different direction.

Anyway, I'm about 211lbs and WELL over 20% BF, probably closer to 25%. I recently lost about 24lbs by just bringing my lunch to work 4 days a week. I'm not really interested in gaining a lot of weight right now because I feel like 210 is heavy enough for my height...5'10". I've only been lifting for 12 weeks now and am loving it. My work has a little gym with just enough to get the job done. I only have about 35-40 minutes to train. But hell, that's all you need right?

Only supps I take are Whey and Creatine, both The Vitamin Shoppe brand and 6 Star. I did take Muscle Nitrous by VPX and Red Kat by Biotest. The Muscle Nitrous was AWESOME stuff. Kinda felt similar to "D" pumps...just not as hard. I am also getting ready to start taking Superdrol...just have to start the Milk Thistle and Cranberry Extract first.

Well, that's about it. I look forward to learning everything that I can. I am also a member at several other sites, and everyone has something the other don't. You can't have enough knowledge in this game.
    Admin @ undergroundfreakzforife.com
    (That's right, we are BACK!!!)
    Elite Member @ freakzonline.com

2. Welcome to the board Too Small.
    •   

3. Good luck and welcome!!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

4. For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

5. Welcome...
    •   

6. Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC

7. A fellow UGFFL member..

How's things, brother?

8. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    A fellow UGFFL member..

How's things, brother?
    What's up bigpetefox? I shot you another PM on UGFFL. Glad to see you here, too.

WheyGood - Yes, the muscle memory is awesome. It's amazing. I'm getting more muscle size than strength..which is fine with me.

Thanks eveyone else for the warm welcomes!!

9. Welcome, the only question I have is, if you have only been back for 3 months then why are you already getting ready to use SD. I would wait atleast 6 or 7 months, your gains right now are going to continue a rapid weight, they will slow down in 3 or 4 months, that would be the prime time to introduce the SD. Just my .02 though

10. Quote Originally Posted by revodrew
    Welcome, the only question I have is, if you have only been back for 3 months then why are you already getting ready to use SD. I would wait atleast 6 or 7 months, your gains right now are going to continue a rapid weight, they will slow down in 3 or 4 months, that would be the prime time to introduce the SD. Just my .02 though
    Bro, that is one ****ed up looking avater.

And welcome Too Small.

11. Whys that?

12. Quote Originally Posted by revodrew
    Welcome, the only question I have is, if you have only been back for 3 months then why are you already getting ready to use SD. I would wait atleast 6 or 7 months, your gains right now are going to continue a rapid weight, they will slow down in 3 or 4 months, that would be the prime time to introduce the SD. Just my .02 though
    I don't want to gain much weight, other than actual muscle weight. I'm a little on the old side to be starting back (lower test levels and slower recovery time), so I need as much help as possible. I do not have good genetics and I don't keep a super strict diet. I have already consulted with my doctor and we are waiting for my bloodwork to come back before I start taking anything. I feel like my body is ready to take SD.

13. welcome

14. Quote Originally Posted by Too Small
    I don't want to gain much weight, other than actual muscle weight. I'm a little on the old side to be starting back (lower test levels and slower recovery time), so I need as much help as possible. I do not have good genetics and I don't keep a super strict diet. I have already consulted with my doctor and we are waiting for my bloodwork to come back before I start taking anything. I feel like my body is ready to take SD.
    Good deal, glad to see you are going about it like a pro. Good luck with your cycle, and again, welcome!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. new to this site, help me i hve a ?
    By ct boyz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 09:57 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 12:05 PM
  3. New to this site. Check it out
    By dirtbike58 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 11:51 PM
  4. new to this site and to muscle building.
    By spyder24 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 09:30 PM
  5. Starting 1st cycle/new to this site
    By iron-mind in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-17-2005, 10:57 AM