LMAO! MTV's True Life: Myspace page (gay dude)

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Ha, If I were him I would be worried about the feds.

tattoopierced1

his little "buddy" has one too on there... I cant believe the people responding said he did a good job...he made himself look like a tard on national television....

Brennon

Awards
"Jan 16, 2006 8:37 AM Flag spam/abuse. [ ? ] Subject:RE: No SubjectBody:LOL. Dude. Do you think that show is real? You might want to research television production. All you straight guys are fucking idiots and should research the show. I did it for the money bro. I never ordered off the internet. But we have to say that because that's how teens are ordering it. BTW, thanks for watching. I ratings are high and went through the roof. I'll be laughing to the bank. Sorry you're jealous bro. Oh, I'll be on mtv again. And received a modeling contract for one year in London. Get a life.

Thanks for the ratings dude.

Brian

Brennon

Awards
is that a message he sent to you?
Yes sir. I sent him a message saying that he should have researched his cycles ahead of time. There's copious amounts of information out there which would have enabled him to use intelligibly.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
What a butt pirate, he could of atleast replyed with some class. Unless of course you were an ass, but from what Im getting you were just trying to inform him of the info that is out there. That just goes to show what people will do to make a couple of bucks.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You know, interesting reply he sent you. Unfortunately, I'm sure the producers of the show told them what to say, when to say it, and how to say it. I mean come on...showing the model dude in the gym on-cycle doing well, then off-cycle falling asleep, that is just bullshit. I would like to give them more credit than what they deserve from the show but they really don't deserve it. Regardless of the money, they ruined their name. And what makes them think they aren't going to get beaten down by real lifters. If any of them were serious about what they were doing, they wouldn't have allowed themselves to be portrayed as they were. They are all douche-bags (the fighter was the least)....

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
The fighter looked like someone used his back for a dart board at a party, I know gear will cause acne, but do something about it instead of looking like a nasty dirtbag!

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir. I sent him a message saying that he should have researched his cycles ahead of time. There's copious amounts of information out there which would have enabled him to use intelligibly.
Wasn't he the guy that was on here wondering why it hurt so bad to inject into his anus?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wasn't he the guy that was on here wondering why it hurt so bad to inject into his anus?
hahaha, i remember that thread, i have no idea if that was the guy or anything, just funny as hell.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The fighter looked like someone used his back for a dart board at a party, I know gear will cause acne, but do something about it instead of looking like a nasty dirtbag!
I'm sure he already had back zits.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
LOL none of them mentioned anything about pct... ROTFLZ.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
None of those guys acheived anything the average guy couldn't have without juice. This says they didn't do it correctly(most likely), or have the genetics of Olive OIl from Popeye. It drove me nuts to hear about the"fighter's" temper. And why were they all making their use so public, almost bragging about it? Fishy. I also like how the homo got scammed the first time he ordered(he said it never came). And what was up with the model insisting on getting naked every time he or someone else injected him?! This crap made Jose Canseco look like a friggin genius. DOOOOOOOOOOSH BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGS!!!!!

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Research is for hesitant sissies ;)

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Apparently, and so is PCT...LOL

That model dude had 6-oxo on his desk. LMFAO!

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
In some ways this could be a good thing. All this improper use of gear could make these boneheads sterile.