my space

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
All right Fellas, who has a page there, I just checked out crowned one's page and it reminded me that I had one there from a long time ago.

Post links to your pages here...I will do the same once I figure it out...:icon_lol:

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, someone looks at my signature ;)

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Home sweet home :D
wow man, you got a lot of stuff on that page, i was reading for like 15 minutes.

p.s. my name is spelt with a ph also.

p.s.s this was funny "Do you Smoke:Only when I'm on fire."

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
never really got into the myspace thing. i'm a facebook junkie tho (www.facebook.com). it's like myspace, but mainly for college kids. just another blog concept.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
wow man, you got a lot of stuff on that page, i was reading for like 15 minutes.

PH.....sheesh....what a phag :nutkick: J/K :icon_lol:

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established

:) Thanks man!

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
PH.....sheesh....what a phag :nutkick: J/K :icon_lol:
Acts
6:8 And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people.

:D That's all I've got to say

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Acts
6:8 And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people.

:D That's all I've got to say

Let me help you with the spelling here :D

phull of phaith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: I go round and round with a couple of PH's at work about this. Some of the jokes (albeit nerd humor) are pretty funny. I'm not mocking your religion....just being a smart ass.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I know you're just joshin' SJA; I'm not that uptight ;)

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I'm not even going to get into your interest in pygmy hippos.....oooohhh....the stories that must bring out :run:

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
But at least they're pygmies, SJA - they're your peeps ;)

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Hey.....I can't help it that you are genetically defective and are the wrong height. Don't be mad at those of us who are gifted in that arena :D

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I workout at the 24 hour fitness on san marcos blvd. What about you?
That gym is a nightmare...

I live, work, and train in Encinitas.

LA Fitness Encinitas to be exzact. The picture in my avy, and maybe some on myspace are of my home gym in San Marcos, I lived off Woodland pkwy. Sold that house and gym though :(

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established

LA Fitness Encinitas to be exzact. The picture in my avy, and maybe some on myspace are of my home gym in San Marcos, I lived off Woodland pkwy. Sold that house and gym though :(
youre 5'8"? how much you weigh?

stuffperson

Awards
http://www.myspace.com/onenightopenswounds

I am still waiting to witness the endless flocks of e-sluts who apparently bang your door down once you are on myspace... if you look at my page, my pic on there is 3 years old, I look nothing like that anymore, and am in fact, f'ing HYUGE. or like 20 lbs more, but its a start.

Brennon

Awards

Yeah, it can be, depends on the hours though. If you ever were in the area and wanted to workout though, I could get ya in for free. I work there and am always there in the afternoons and evenings.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it can be, depends on the hours though. If you ever were in the area and wanted to workout though, I could get ya in for free. I work there and am always there in the afternoons and evenings.
Heh..I may end up in that area within the year...if ur still around, can ya get me in? :D

robfromny

Awards
can i have your social security numbers and full names too please?